VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickwerks

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  go-ferret 
#1 ·
Morning all I am looking for Brickwerks phone number as I am having problems emailing from my phone any help would be aprecited
Cheers jay

#4 ·
They don't have a problem with the phone when it's genuine calls. The reasons they don't like a million calls asking advice on this and that are explained on the website (In no uncertain terms, but that's their way)

Brickwerks is busy, but they really do the biz to get parts out and especially on the van when you take it in.

#3 ·
Finally got hold of them you are right they don't like phones I don't blame them they are buisy at the moment stainless decays about 3 week back order is there anyone else that does them on here for 88 bhp t4 53 plate long nose
Thanks in advance Jay

#6 ·
I personally would rather wait and deal with someone with experience other than a chancer that doesn't have a good track record
Best things come to those who wait
Well that's what I tell my other half

#7 ·
Fair enough, but there are plenty of companies that are also experienced and are not 'chancers' who can supply you and are happy to deal with inquiries etc on the phone as that's part and parcel of running a business. When you consider their attitude before you've even spent money with them, consider what it'll be like if you have a problem with something you've bought (from personal experience I can tell you that they will not want to know) T:

#9 ·
Seeing as the company is named in the title...this looks a lot like naming ans shaming to me.

And it's also tosh. been there for work on the van several times, ordered several parts from them. Outstanding service on all counts.

Also If my van is in having work done, I don't want the guy working on it interrupted continuously with "Will these wheels fit my van questions"

#10 ·
The OP has had his question answered and the contact has been made...I don't think this is entirely appropriate in relation to remarks made about Brickwerks and does indeed border on naming and shaming...since there's nothing further in respect of responses to the original question this will have to be closed now.

Sorry :ILU:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.