VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Ta Da

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  ustwo 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd share the first photo of my new wheels, T32 102 Kombi. Picked her up today but has absolutely lashed it down all day so havn't done much other than look out of the window at her. Got a few plans and bits to add. Got her off an old school friend who happens to have a van hire company. Hes been using the van as his own transport only 1745 miles A:

See less See more
#6 ·
Simple body mods to start, sportline splitter and tailgate spoiler. Gonna leave the wheels for winter I think, theyre a set of vw 16'' alloys but fancy a set of 18'' RS4'S. Insulation and carpet lining. Am thinking of a caravelle seat set up in the back. I have just sold my bay window I rebuilt over 3 yrs and after fitting a camper interior with 3/4 r+r bed in that found it too impractical.Cooking in the van is also no no for me , gets everywhere, am possibly gonna go with a pod system with fridge/sink and single burner for a brew but not much more than that. I will be paying M yspeed a visit in the next couple of weeks for some of the bits and price up a new set of springs.As its a Factory Kombi am just gonna run it and enyoy it for the time being. May put a pop top on in the distant future. Will keep u posted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.