VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Show us your LED Lighting!!!

20K views 45 replies 27 participants last post by  prozz 
#1 ·
I had a good look through this section before posting this but couldn't see anything similar but apologies if it's been posted before :)

So, I've got to plan for my led lighting amongst other things and I need some inspiration T:

Show us what you got :D

#9 ·
My cupboard downlights I got from China(sorry) and they also change colour like disco lights and have different settings or can stay as any colour, and are operated by a remote, though not the brightest..roof strip lights are quite bright and really cheap...T:

#13 ·
Thanks Nick, food for thought T:

I'm gonna be getting all my gear (leisure batt, charger, lighting, switches etc) off of Upspex and he'll be installing it in the vintage caravan before Beaulieu hopefully :)

#29 ·
Been using the strip mood LED's for a couple of years now in my T5. Two strips that are singularly switchable, multicoloured, with multiple mood settings. I've camped enough times to realise they're more than adequate for me to live with. The white light setting gives off a good amount of light to work with, and it's great to switch over to something like red etc when on the computer/watching TV.
Apologies for poor IPhone pics.....

BTW.....I've fitted many a roof mounted LED and although they look mint, they can give a ' on stage at the Palladium' feeling at night, especially the latest incarnations.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.