VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Van fest 2012

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  jessieg199 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if I can still get hold of some van fest tickets for this years show & if so where can I get them?? I tried looking on the van fest website last night but it seems like its from 2011 wherever you look it's all about their 2011 show :-(

Can anyone help??

Many thanks

Jess :)

#4 ·
Hey guys thank you for your replies, I'll keep checking the site, I can't wait to book my tickets, it will be my first van fest, iv heard loads of great reviews T:

I'll have a look at joining the T4 club camping section if I can, be great to meet up with you guys & everyone else :D

#6 ·
The new website for Busfest should be up & running in a few weeks iv been told, so we'll just have to keep checking the Internet for their new site, I just hope I manage to get tickets. It will be my first time, was vanfest a good show, iv heard its one of the best??

#8 ·
I think I just want to go for the experience of it. I've only had my van nearly a year now and the few shows I went to last summer were fab, the atmosphere is cool, I just hope no drunken bum tries opening my back doors this year when I'm sleeping. Note to self carry a baseball bat or large object which could hurt this year. Just to be safe of course!!T:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.