Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22-02-12, 20:32
Wagenworx's Avatar
Wagenworx Wagenworx is offline
Van Master Jedi
Official TraderVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somerset
Posts: 817
Default Wagenworx for your T4-T5 VAG needs

Wagenworx

Workshop near juc 22 M5 east huntspill and mobile, fully trained Vw master tech.

Servicing
Cambelts
Diagnostics using VCDS ( VAG-COM )
Pump timing perfect
Electrical work
Curz control supply and fit to most VAG cars and vans
Custom engine Remapping (check my feedback via tuning thread ( http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=85085 )
Suspension upgrades be it springs to coilovers supply or fit just ask
Genuine parts used
Travel not a problem but this effects price, please ask.
Price match on a like for like quote.
Most major debit and credit cards accepted.

Follow us on facebook and see what we are up to.... http://www.facebook.com/wagenworx



Last edited by Wagenworx; 22-02-12 at 20:39.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23-02-12, 13:00
djespie djespie is offline
Lord of the T4s
I Support MacmillanI Support CLIC SargentHelp For HeroesI Support Cancer Research UKRegional CoordinatorOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: The van
Posts: 1,476
Default Re: Wagenworx for your T4-T5 VAG needs

Hello Mate,

Currently overseas but heading home August time. I have a 2000, 2.5tdi, 102 Velle auto.

Need to get the belts & water pump changed and anything else that needs doing.

I also want Rake's injectors fitted and remap to see if the magic 150bhp is possible. Not worried about MPG ( wouldn't have bought an auto if concerned ), but very interested in the 150 side of things. Guess things would need to be different because of the auto. What d'ya reckon, is 150 possible and what sort of money am I looking at?

Dave.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26-02-12, 18:53
Wagenworx's Avatar
Wagenworx Wagenworx is offline
Van Master Jedi
Official TraderVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somerset
Posts: 817
Default Re: Wagenworx for your T4-T5 VAG needs

Cambelt water pump etc no problem rake injectors remap etc no problem.

Give me a call when your ready and will discuss price etc





Quote:
Originally Posted by djespie View Post
Hello Mate,

Currently overseas but heading home August time. I have a 2000, 2.5tdi, 102 Velle auto.

Need to get the belts & water pump changed and anything else that needs doing.

I also want Rake's injectors fitted and remap to see if the magic 150bhp is possible. Not worried about MPG ( wouldn't have bought an auto if concerned ), but very interested in the 150 side of things. Guess things would need to be different because of the auto. What d'ya reckon, is 150 possible and what sort of money am I looking at?

Dave.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19-04-12, 23:23
boatman's Avatar
boatman boatman is offline
Van Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: rochester kent
Posts: 61
Default Re: Wagenworx for your T4-T5 VAG needs

hi need cruz control on a 2.5 130 with electric frount windows do u ever come to london kent area or any were around the m25 thanks steve
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26-04-12, 10:52
mattsthat mattsthat is offline
Van Master Jedi
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tiverton, thats in DEVON Boy!
Posts: 776
Default Re: Wagenworx for your T4-T5 VAG needs

Hi Nathan

Looking to have cambelt and water pump changed on my 2.5 tdi 2003 T4 that you remapped a couple of years ago. Can you confirm price and your availability to do the job. (EX16 5HX)

Many thanks
Matt
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-06-12, 23:30
Wagenworx's Avatar
Wagenworx Wagenworx is offline
Van Master Jedi
Official TraderVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somerset
Posts: 817
Default Re: Wagenworx for your T4-T5 VAG needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsthat View Post
Hi Nathan

Looking to have cambelt and water pump changed on my 2.5 tdi 2003 T4 that you remapped a couple of years ago. Can you confirm price and your availability to do the job. (EX16 5HX)

Many thanks
Matt
Hi matt

Yes no problem email sent
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-06-12, 23:54
Evolution Campervan Interiors's Avatar
Evolution Campervan Interiors Evolution Campervan Interiors is offline
Trade Member
I Support CLIC SargentOfficial TraderVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: preston, lancs in a transformed hen coop
Posts: 1,589
Default Re: Wagenworx for your T4-T5 VAG needs

Hi ,i am delivering a interior in the next 3 weeks to cornwall if i get time i wil call in for a brew on my way home if its not to late.

Last edited by Evolution Campervan Interiors; 03-06-12 at 00:04.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13-06-12, 17:51
Rich1 Rich1 is offline
Van Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somerset
Posts: 3
Default Re: Wagenworx for your T4-T5 VAG needs

Just to let you all know I had a service, front brakes and cruise control fitted by Nathan at Wagenworx. I was very impressed with his keen prices and workmanship. If you live in the southwest and run a T4 or T5 go and pay him a visit, you will not be disappointed. Top job!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 18-06-12, 19:44
Wagenworx's Avatar
Wagenworx Wagenworx is offline
Van Master Jedi
Official TraderVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Somerset
Posts: 817
Default Re: Wagenworx for your T4-T5 VAG needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich1 View Post
Just to let you all know I had a service, front brakes and cruise control fitted by Nathan at Wagenworx. I was very impressed with his keen prices and workmanship. If you live in the southwest and run a T4 or T5 go and pay him a visit, you will not be disappointed. Top job!
Thanks Rich1... Any time
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-07-12, 16:38
DazF's Avatar
DazF DazF is offline
Van Guru
Official MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 176
Default Re: Wagenworx for your T4-T5 VAG needs

Hi Nathan,

Please could you pm me a price for a remap and pump timing on my T4 88bhp? I can pop down to you, or you to me, which ever is easier at the time.

Regards

Daz
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Mug Banner

All times are GMT. The time now is 15:26.