Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 22-03-13, 15:04
forever young's Avatar
forever young forever young is offline
Back
I Support MacmillanI Support CLIC SargentOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somerset
Posts: 6,694
Default Re: Clash of the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamberjim View Post
can't find it, I donated over 100 troops yesterday aswell..!
Sorry mate please see my previous post your welcome back if you want to
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 22-03-13, 18:42
welshypugh's Avatar
welshypugh welshypugh is offline
Lord of the T4s
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cardiff
Posts: 1,491
T5 Post Icon Re: Clash of the Clans

Why are they all asking to be elders.. Sahib was booted this morning for being really rude, he's now back and asking for elder status..I'm not following
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 22-03-13, 20:08
forever young's Avatar
forever young forever young is offline
Back
I Support MacmillanI Support CLIC SargentOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somerset
Posts: 6,694
Default Re: Clash of the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by welshypugh View Post
Why are they all asking to be elders.. Sahib was booted this morning for being really rude, he's now back and asking for elder status..I'm not following
I think he wants to try what Ryan did

Boot him out if he plays up
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 22-03-13, 20:19
mudyf0x's Avatar
mudyf0x mudyf0x is offline
Serial Poster
I Support CLIC Sargent
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Belfast
Posts: 2,458
Default Re: Clash of the Clans

i boot people all the time im lesb in the clan ... i get annoyed with people taking and not giving... sundays are a good day for booting as you can checkwhat everyone have gave in the last week before it resets... id boot the zeros and take note of the good guys... then permote the good guys if they keep it up ...
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 22-03-13, 20:33
forever young's Avatar
forever young forever young is offline
Back
I Support MacmillanI Support CLIC SargentOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somerset
Posts: 6,694
Default Re: Clash of the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudyf0x View Post
i boot people all the time im lesb in the clan ... i get annoyed with people taking and not giving... sundays are a good day for booting as you can checkwhat everyone have gave in the last week before it resets... id boot the zeros and take note of the good guys... then permote the good guys if they keep it up ...
I like to give the newest ones a good chance mate as long as they donate even if it is weaker troops
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 22-03-13, 20:41
Peter.m's Avatar
Peter.m Peter.m is offline
More than a little van obsessed
I Support MacmillanI Support CLIC SargentHelp For HeroesOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sunderland
Posts: 6,708
Default Re: Clash of the Clans

I have nowt but donate every time I on
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 23-03-13, 10:03
charlieb's Avatar
charlieb charlieb is online now
Van Jedi
Official MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: london
Posts: 311
Default Re: Clash of the Clans

couple of questions fellow claners

1. do your troops defend your village when attacked so always leave full or is it just your clan castle and defense items that protect.

2.can u pick your targets manually rather than searching ? ie attack someone that has attacked you or all chose someone to attack as a clan ?

3. whats the point of the goblin challenge just to raise funds ?

cheers chas
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 23-03-13, 10:13
mudyf0x's Avatar
mudyf0x mudyf0x is offline
Serial Poster
I Support CLIC Sargent
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Belfast
Posts: 2,458
Default Re: Clash of the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieb View Post
couple of questions fellow claners

1. do your troops defend your village when attacked so always leave full or is it just your clan castle and defense items that protect.

2.can u pick your targets manually rather than searching ? ie attack someone that has attacked you or all chose someone to attack as a clan ?

3. whats the point of the goblin challenge just to raise funds ?

cheers chas
It's the troops that are donated that defend the village from the castle ...
You can revenge on ones that have attacked you you can do this by hitting the envelope icon ...

All other battles are random so u can't hit someone who hit your mate

Goblin challenge is what you said ..::

I've left the clan and deleted the game ... Someone said about farming which is supposed to be a way of getting more coins and elixr very fast and involves loosing a lot of your cups so you are paired with lower ranked players and you can raid them with ease ... So I went down to about 300 cups to see what would happen but I ended up being paired with lower players that had like 10 coins and elixr ..... Gutted but I deserved it lol ..... Lesson learned but sickened at same time .... So guys don't be temped to farm .... Just play it properly ...... I took this on the chin for the team lol ( I might be back when the feed-up-ness wears off)

Last edited by mudyf0x; 23-03-13 at 10:16.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 23-03-13, 10:44
forever young's Avatar
forever young forever young is offline
Back
I Support MacmillanI Support CLIC SargentOfficial MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Somerset
Posts: 6,694
Default Re: Clash of the Clans

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudyf0x View Post
It's the troops that are donated that defend the village from the castle ...
You can revenge on ones that have attacked you you can do this by hitting the envelope icon ...

All other battles are random so u can't hit someone who hit your mate

Goblin challenge is what you said ..::

I've left the clan and deleted the game ... Someone said about farming which is supposed to be a way of getting more coins and elixr very fast and involves loosing a lot of your cups so you are paired with lower ranked players and you can raid them with ease ... So I went down to about 300 cups to see what would happen but I ended up being paired with lower players that had like 10 coins and elixr ..... Gutted but I deserved it lol ..... Lesson learned but sickened at same time .... So guys don't be temped to farm .... Just play it properly ...... I took this on the chin for the team lol ( I might be back when the feed-up-ness wears off)
get back on mate and play you know you want to
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 23-03-13, 12:39
JesterSevens's Avatar
JesterSevens JesterSevens is offline
Van Master Jedi
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Newquay, Kernow.
Posts: 545
Default Re: Clash of the Clans

Yeah get back on! It's to addictive not too!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Merchandise Advert

All times are GMT. The time now is 22:57.