VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Waverider Vans

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  whitehpn 
#1 ·
has any one used Waverider Vans for a conversion on their van :confused::confused::confused: :confused:

#3 · (Edited)
I live local to Princes Risborough and my parents live there so i'm in the town a fair bit. To be honest I had never heard of them but that doesn't mean they are not a reasonable outfit.
I just rang the guy out of interest and it sounds like he is a one man band with low overheads, just charging a reasonable price to make a living. He uses basic kitchen cupboards cut to size so that may explain the lower costs.
I would guess that what you are getting is a budget conversion at budget prices.

#4 ·
Budget, yes.... but IKEA Faktum units for the woodwork, SMEV cooker/sink unit, Fiamma table figments, and Canon's Forge bed. Workmanship was good and has stood the test of time for me - 5 years since it was done by him. If you want a reasonable quality turnkey conversion at very reasonable price, then I would say it's more than adequate.

Cheers

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.