VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

How can I get involved?

14K views 44 replies 17 participants last post by  T4Guy 
#1 ·
CLIC Sargent are a magnificent charity charity for children and young people, and their families. They provide clinical, practical, financial and emotional support to help them cope with cancer and get the most out of life.

The first and easiest way to get involved is to Donate Online Now

There will be a number of different fund raising events throughout the year, the first of which will be the "T4 & T5 Fest - Beaulieu 2012".

We will update the dedicated CLIC Sargent forum with ways you can get involved.

And if you have any fundraising ideas then please do not hesitate to make a suggestion!

#9 · (Edited)
Im not sure how to put this across but will try

hows about the opportunity to get one back on me for all the silly posts and down right nonsense that ive spouted for the last year or so

All you would have to do is send me a picture of anything you like with a small donation to Clic Sargent and i will get the pictures wall papered onto my van and leave them there for at least 12 months

Imagine me getting into my van everyday with pictures of Whoosh Whoosh and his merry men all over it, or what about adverts for forum traders who could have their business advertised all over as i would try to get to as many different events as possible in the 12 months(yes i do even mean north of the Border)

As you can see its a daft idea that only a fool would have done to his van but i think its different (just like me) and would be quite a good thing to do for this fantastic charity

pictures could be of anything you like as long as they are not rude, anything from yourself to your family,your van absolutely anything

it would have to contain lots of Clic Sargent badges so everyone knew what we were up to and several forum ones as well

As you can tell by my post its a strange thing to do but it might raise some money, we would need some idea of how much this would cost to do and hopefully get it done at least at cost price (i know a man who might do this)

So if you think you would like to drive me mad everyday for 12 months are willing to donate a small amount to this fantastic charity post up an interest and lets see if this can be done

regards

uncle chas

#12 ·
Rough idea as many pictures as we can get all paying approx£1 (nearly 65000 of us on here)and then minus the work it Should give a nice little profit and then I will drive the van around the country to as many meets as possible rattling the charities collection buckets over the 12 months

Would love to know if any of you would donate to my daft idea :)

#18 ·
Donation made.T:

What about linking it the dieting thread (the FF thread) in the adult section of the forum. We could get our own sponsorship per kilo or pound lost then have the final weigh in next year at say Beaulieu. A small trophy for the winner and all monies donated to Clic.

I need some motivation and can't think of a better cause really.

What about it you fat, rather large, built for comfort, powerfully persons you!!:D

Dave.

#21 · (Edited)
But that's in the north I:

What about a relay around every area in the country and the baton is the Clic bucket it could be organised to pass through every region by each RC you know start in Cornwall into Devon on to somerset risky trip through Dorset into Hampshire and even call into Surrey every meet gets covered and lots of pictures get taken

Every county every RC involved and every member gets the chance to be part of this well done t4life that's a brilliant idea A:

#20 ·
Ade (superstitch the upholstery trader on here) has been in contact with me to donate "a free retrim of a rock and roll bed OR a retrim of a pair of captains seats in vinyl (*conditions apply*)" towards any raffle or give away that we organise in aid of CLIC A:A:A:

If any other traders or members would like to donate something then please get in touch and i will add you to the raffle/prize list. T:T:T:

Thanks very much

Chippy :ILU::ILU:

#29 · (Edited)
#37 · (Edited)
Any more for any more A:A:A:

Ade (superstitch the upholstery trader on here) has been in contact with me to donate "a free retrim of a rock and roll bed OR a retrim of a pair of captains seats in vinyl (*conditions apply*)" towards any raffle or give away that we organise in aid of CLIC A:A:A:

If any other traders or members would like to donate something then please get in touch and i will add you to the raffle/prize list. T:T:T:

Thanks very much

Chippy :ILU::ILU:

Had a very kind raffle prize donated from Evolution Campervan Interiors They will give you an evolution leisure pod in their latest colour, its finished in high gloss walnut /zebra wood with ivory pvc edging, ivory worktop with push button catches and blum soft close hinges:mw

Thanks very much guys
A:A:A:
T4life is pleased to annouce we are donating a full run of t4 or t5 furniture made in your choice of colour to the clic sargent auction to be held at BeauleauT:
I will donate our new vw t5 auto rack to this good cause T:

We are more than happy to donate, hows a set of sportline style side bars for T5 or side running boards for T4 sound??
Always happy to donate to charity and help people less fortunate than ourselves T:T:

Thanks very much to those traders who have donated so far, It's a VERY worth while cause T:T:T:

And if you still need reminding what it's all about, Clic here (see what i did there :D) http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=209279

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.