VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

PUB: "The Van of Kent"

18K views 179 replies 24 participants last post by  PR08RAD 
#1 ·
This is your very own micro Pub, for discussing local things ... and buying each other a Drink of course

So, what will you be having then - first rounds on me :cheers

#170 ·
Why not :* you want to see mine with all the filth up the sides :)

#173 ·
hi Folks, new guy here. looking into getting T5 so much I want, yet so little I can afford lol
I have ideas in my head of what i want looks and function wise , but will be new to the van scene so want o make sure i do it right first time.
wheres the best place to ask questions and get advice? are the Local meets for members only? or can i pop along say hi? i want to get inspiration and get ideas if thats cool

#175 ·
Speak to Festa I know his brother is looking to sell a 2009 t5
I'm having it :D
Keep an eye on regional meets in the community section and it will let you know where the next meet is, also in our signatures :)

#177 ·
Hey Brad how's it going, been a few years hasn't it, I think the last time I saw you I still had the T4. I've had a t5 now coming up for 3 years this September and it's still and on going project

As Festa has mentioned, keep an eye on the regional community section for meets, they are always held on the last Wednesday of every month, if not the details are always in Festa's and my signatures.
I'm looking at organising a another camp out soon but need to finalise a few things over the next week.
Lee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.