Notices

Old 16-08-12, 08:55
Van Man

Default Re: vdub passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdubpassion View Post
Hi All,

We have tried every way with this customer, we are very busy at the moment and don't wish to let anyone down, we have many satisfied customers who are more than willing for us to give out their contact details if required.

Vdub Passion has offered this customer its own brand new T4 show camper and here is the proof of email sent, but at time of writing this we have not had a reply.

So here is a copy of the email sent today!!!!

Dear Vicky & Sergio,

I am deeply disappointed by your last email and the brief conversation we have just had that you may have cut short.

If you would have managed to listen to me what I was going to suggest was that we were going to offer you as a compromise our show vehicle 'Candy' as a replacement to your proposed conversion.

'Candy' is a much higher spec vehicle than you have currently ordered with us with over 1,500 worth of extras and as per your previous email you did not mind not having a pop-top if this sped up the time of build.

As you can probably see by our website that all of our conversions are unique and as where we have been entrusted to source a vehicle on your behalf we would ensure that the best possible vehicle is used, as you were many, many miles away from us this was something that I thought we had an understanding off??

I would urge to consider this vehicle as I feel we are trying our best here, even down to trying to sell your Scirroco which I believe with Vicky that this had to be sold to finance the remaining of the build.

I do wish you had taken the time to visit us personally to ensure you were happy with both myself, the company and its products prior to the placement of the order. As we try to ensure we meet all build slots this is becoming more and more difficult this is down to availability to source quality donor vehicles due to the popularity of the vehicle you have chosen within the limited budget we allocate for the build.

I am happy to furnish you with pictures of 'Candy' if you wish to see her before you make your final decision.

On a legal note as letters of intent have been issued, and the threat that you are an ex-serving Police officer that wishes tarnish Vdub Passion's reputation at the forthcoming Volksfest Wales event I have no other alternative but to take legal advice with Eversheds where a family member is senior associate.

If we are guilty of anything it is trying to do best for our customer and possibly growing our business a little to fast which should be encouraging for this current financial climate.

It does not have to be like this, to summerise we are offering as means of compensation a much better and sought after camper at a reduced cost. I don't think that we are trying to deceive you at all I happy to give you contact numbers of customers that have had similar conversions from us to ensure total customer satisfaction.

I must say only yourself and one other customer this year have ordered a conversion from us without visiting the workplace, the other was from Switzerland where we collected his left hand vehicle and are due to return it to him next week.

Why don't we try and sort this out as it would be a shame for you to have to go through the whole process in finding a supplier and vehicle comparative to what we are offering.

Kind Regards,

Paul

It is easy to rubbish someone on here but sometimes it is not fair, it may be now that this customer is short on the funds and that is why he may want his money back.??
Mr Lloyd,
the content of the email that you have posted above does not give a true reflection of the many conversations, emails and texts that we have shared. For those who are interested in hearing a less biased side compared to the content of your above post, please feel free to contact me. This response is written following another 'negotiated completion date' that has not been fulfilled. There was no sign of our van in your workshop yesterday and despite the many requests for registration details etc of the vehicle you have not supplied us with this. You graced us with pictures via email yesterday however we have no guarantee that those images were of our vehicle. You have confirmed that you are going to reimburse us of our money, a total of 7000.00GBP.
Other threads on here concern us as others have received a guarantee from you to reimburse their money yet they have not had it back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 16-08-12, 09:09
Vans aren't what count here...

have a read of this thread

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=137391
Old 16-08-12, 22:18
Van Man

Back in April 2012, I paid a deposit to secure a build date of a Volkswagen T4 transporter van with vdubpassion.co.uk (Paul Lloyd) to the amount of 1000.00 GBP to be built the end of May 2012. Mr Lloyd stated that the deposit was required in order for him to source a suitable vehicle. Mr Lloyd stated that he would then require half of the total amount of the build/ conversion with a full payment of the remaining balance to be paid on collection. Mr Lloyd informed me that the builds took 5-10 days to complete, indicating that we would have a van by the middle of May 2012.
I sent several emails and text messages to Mr Lloyd having not heard from him for several weeks. When Mr Lloyd did finally contact me (or should I say I finally managed to talk with him) he confirmed that he had the van and needed a further 6000.00 GBP. He sent an email requesting the payment and limited information regarding the vehicle. We duly supplied him with a further 6000.00 GBP (total amount of our funds held by Mr Lloyd =7000.00 GBP). Several emails from Mr Lloyd provide inconsistency as there are clear indications that Mr Lloyd had found us a vehicle, then literally a week or two later, there is no vehicle. This is just one example of the inconsistencies and deceit that Mr Lloyd displays.

I went to visit the company on 31st July 2012. Again, Mr Lloyd continued to make excuses as to why our vehicle was not ready. Mr Lloyd then offered what he felt were 'compromises' and listed a few options available, none of which concerned a refund of my money. I raised this as an option and indicated that this was my preferred option because he had breached the contract set between myself and Mr Lloyd and vdubpassion.co.uk. As far as Mr Lloyd was concerned he would need to seek legal advice regarding this. At the end of this face to face meeting, I provided a precis email of the 'options' made available to me by Mr Lloyd and included the option of returning my funds immediately due to breach of contract on his part.

After consultation with my partner and as a result of me meeting with Mr Lloyd, we felt that the only option available to us was to continue with the van on the understanding and confirmation that the van would be completed and available for collection with another revised completion date of 15th August 2012. We chose this option based upon the evident reluctance of Mr Lloyd to return our money. Mr Lloyd was also going to ensure that he maintained effective communication with us throughout this period however yet again this never materialised with communication only occurring when I text or emailed Mr Lloyd.

Yesterday, the 15th August 2012, we travelled from Liverpool to Llanelli to pick up the van that was promised to us. Yet again, Mr Lloyd has failed to provide this and was unavailable in person. I spoke at length with him again, within the conversation he used foul language towards me. He referred to his personal circumstances being very stressful resulting in him being unable to provide his business with his input over the past week. Again I reiterated to him that the agreement had been breached again and that he had not maintained effective communication. I insisted on Mr Lloyd returning my money immediately due to him breaching the contract again. Mr Lloyd stated that he did not have the money in the bank and would have to consult his 'cash book' as to when he would have the funds available to return it to me. He assured me that he would email me by 7pm last night with a confirmed date as to when he would return my funds. He did not email me until later that evening and his proposed offer for returning my money is not acceptable as I provided funds in two complete transactions as instructed by Mr Lloyd as a requirement for the work to be done. Mr Lloyd appears unwilling to adhere to the same principles. We also took a recording of the conversation where he confirmed that he would return our money and as a result of this Mr Lloyd has threatened to contact the Police and take action against us for recording him. He does not answer his phone and leaves his workers to answer the main phone who are clearly in a difficult situation and are becoming increasingly aware of Mr Lloyds deception towards customers, he fails to return their calls (and money!). He referred to being under immense personal pressure, whilst this may be the case, I am sure there are many people in this world experiencing challenges, especially in the current financial climate. We were also made aware through other dissatisfied customers that this plight of circumstance has been referred to in their cases also. Whilst we will not speculate we have reason to be cautious with his words as much of what he has told us (regarding his business which is ultimately why we know this individual) is based on mistruth or lies for want of a better word. We have been assured that we will get our 7000.00 GBP back however Mr Lloyd believes it to be acceptable that we should have it back in bi-weekly instalments of 1000.00 GBP. We find this hard to comprehend when Mr Lloyd insists upon a 1000.00 deposit to secure a date and a further 6000.00 once he has sourced the vehicle.

We have already started legal proceedings and made contact with Trading Standards, Rogue Traders and Watchdog. It is also interesting to note that anytime any negative (but accurate) information is posted on forums or Facebook that there appears to be something positive posted in defence by customers who at times even have the same email address as vdubpassion.co.uk or an alternative trade name such as racepassion.co.uk or synergymotorhomes.co.uk

Old 26-10-12, 17:15
Van Rookie

Unhappy Re: vdub passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryk View Post
Has anyone bought a converted van from vdub passion south wales just wanted to know what the quality of the work and customer service is like
Hi Jerry,

i would love to share my experience with you.

Just be very careful before you commit any more money.

You can email me direct on WTKPAT@AOL.COM
Old 26-10-12, 17:18
Van Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiopaulopablo View Post
Back in April 2012, I paid a deposit to secure a build date of a Volkswagen T4 transporter van with vdubpassion.co.uk (Paul Lloyd) to the amount of 1000.00 GBP to be built the end of May 2012. Mr Lloyd stated that the deposit was required in order for him to source a suitable vehicle. Mr Lloyd stated that he would then require half of the total amount of the build/ conversion with a full payment of the remaining balance to be paid on collection. Mr Lloyd informed me that the builds took 5-10 days to complete, indicating that we would have a van by the middle of May 2012.
I sent several emails and text messages to Mr Lloyd having not heard from him for several weeks. When Mr Lloyd did finally contact me (or should I say I finally managed to talk with him) he confirmed that he had the van and needed a further 6000.00 GBP. He sent an email requesting the payment and limited information regarding the vehicle. We duly supplied him with a further 6000.00 GBP (total amount of our funds held by Mr Lloyd =7000.00 GBP). Several emails from Mr Lloyd provide inconsistency as there are clear indications that Mr Lloyd had found us a vehicle, then literally a week or two later, there is no vehicle. This is just one example of the inconsistencies and deceit that Mr Lloyd displays.

I went to visit the company on 31st July 2012. Again, Mr Lloyd continued to make excuses as to why our vehicle was not ready. Mr Lloyd then offered what he felt were 'compromises' and listed a few options available, none of which concerned a refund of my money. I raised this as an option and indicated that this was my preferred option because he had breached the contract set between myself and Mr Lloyd and vdubpassion.co.uk. As far as Mr Lloyd was concerned he would need to seek legal advice regarding this. At the end of this face to face meeting, I provided a precis email of the 'options' made available to me by Mr Lloyd and included the option of returning my funds immediately due to breach of contract on his part.

After consultation with my partner and as a result of me meeting with Mr Lloyd, we felt that the only option available to us was to continue with the van on the understanding and confirmation that the van would be completed and available for collection with another revised completion date of 15th August 2012. We chose this option based upon the evident reluctance of Mr Lloyd to return our money. Mr Lloyd was also going to ensure that he maintained effective communication with us throughout this period however yet again this never materialised with communication only occurring when I text or emailed Mr Lloyd.

Yesterday, the 15th August 2012, we travelled from Liverpool to Llanelli to pick up the van that was promised to us. Yet again, Mr Lloyd has failed to provide this and was unavailable in person. I spoke at length with him again, within the conversation he used foul language towards me. He referred to his personal circumstances being very stressful resulting in him being unable to provide his business with his input over the past week. Again I reiterated to him that the agreement had been breached again and that he had not maintained effective communication. I insisted on Mr Lloyd returning my money immediately due to him breaching the contract again. Mr Lloyd stated that he did not have the money in the bank and would have to consult his 'cash book' as to when he would have the funds available to return it to me. He assured me that he would email me by 7pm last night with a confirmed date as to when he would return my funds. He did not email me until later that evening and his proposed offer for returning my money is not acceptable as I provided funds in two complete transactions as instructed by Mr Lloyd as a requirement for the work to be done. Mr Lloyd appears unwilling to adhere to the same principles. We also took a recording of the conversation where he confirmed that he would return our money and as a result of this Mr Lloyd has threatened to contact the Police and take action against us for recording him. He does not answer his phone and leaves his workers to answer the main phone who are clearly in a difficult situation and are becoming increasingly aware of Mr Lloyds deception towards customers, he fails to return their calls (and money!). He referred to being under immense personal pressure, whilst this may be the case, I am sure there are many people in this world experiencing challenges, especially in the current financial climate. We were also made aware through other dissatisfied customers that this plight of circumstance has been referred to in their cases also. Whilst we will not speculate we have reason to be cautious with his words as much of what he has told us (regarding his business which is ultimately why we know this individual) is based on mistruth or lies for want of a better word. We have been assured that we will get our 7000.00 GBP back however Mr Lloyd believes it to be acceptable that we should have it back in bi-weekly instalments of 1000.00 GBP. We find this hard to comprehend when Mr Lloyd insists upon a 1000.00 deposit to secure a date and a further 6000.00 once he has sourced the vehicle.

We have already started legal proceedings and made contact with Trading Standards, Rogue Traders and Watchdog. It is also interesting to note that anytime any negative (but accurate) information is posted on forums or Facebook that there appears to be something positive posted in defence by customers who at times even have the same email address as vdubpassion.co.uk or an alternative trade name such as racepassion.co.uk or synergymotorhomes.co.uk
I understand your frustrations.

Maybe we should all get together to discuss this, as individually, we seem to be having little effect?

Email me on WTKPAT@AOL.COM and I will be happy to tell you my sorry story.
Old 26-10-12, 17:23
Van Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by asinthos View Post
We went to Vdub passion in Feb/March of this year. We bought a t5 that was coverted from a panel van and vdub passion arranged both the donor vehicle and the conversion.
Pre-sales service was pretty good with regular contact made, having thrashed out a price and arranged for all the modifications/add on's we collected the van a few weeks later. Upon collection a number of add on's that we had requested had not been carried out including the fitting of rear speakers. Having decided that we were not able to drive back to Wales from Southampton for vdub passion to fit the rear speakers we paid for, vdub passion agreed to refund the money.

Following over 30 phone calls and 10 e-mails to enquire when vdub passion were going to grace us with the refund, we are now 3 months down the line and as of yet have had no refund. We have sent letters of intent and are now discussing the possibility of legal action over the matter given the distinct lack of response we have had.

The workmanship cannot be faulted, but for anyone looking at vdub passion for a t4/t5, I would advise you look around, even if the cost is higher elsewhere, for the hassle we have had trying to obtain a refund that was promised to us, we would not go anywhere near them again and have advised friends from doing so. After sales service is virtually non-existent.

Hope this helps.
My experience pretty much mirrors yours.

Have asked Trading Standards to follow up.

Please email me direct on WTKPAT@AOL.Com and we can have an exchange of information.
Old 26-10-12, 17:27
Van Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro6341 View Post
Some good advice there Shame there are companies that see you off as it has a knock on effect like this thread. They have probably lost that refund in trade after all of this!!
What you have to bear in mind, is you don't seem to get what you ask/pay for and any faults discovered after collection, - hard luck!

The after sales service is non existent.

I think they believe if they ignore you for long enough you will just give up and go away,

Perhaps we need to form an action group?
Old 04-11-12, 15:01
Van Man

Just read the recent threads about Mr Lloyd/ Vdub passion. Just to update we are taking him to county court, im sorry to here about your experience. Should you need any information please send me a private message. Judging by the facebook page he continues to deceive people of their money. Have a look at his personal facebook page and you will see how this man lives.
Old 05-11-12, 18:30
Van Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiopaulopablo View Post

Hi Vdub Passion here this customer above decided to cancel his conversion with us down to one main fact they did not have the funds to complete this transaction if they did they would have had the vehicle we offered them at the time at a reduced cost, the other thing is if you google sergio henriques from gurnsey you will find he is an ex and i repeat ex police officer that was dismissed from his role due to ongoing criminal activities that he was caught doing...... we are at this moment in time putting together a counter claim against this dishonest client.
Old 28-11-12, 17:07
Van Man

LLOYD you are yet again proving just how devious and dishonest you are. The only thing we ever did was trust you and your company.
I doubt any other person reading your entry would even be bothered to be believe your account with all the evidence against you and the behaviour of your company.
You have no evidence at all to claim we cancelled due to money we cancelled due to you having breached the original contract and despite us being more than reasonable and offering you chances to correct the error you chose to lie and still there is no vehicle when we attended your workplace and indeed all your workers had no recollection of a van fitting our description and reported to being fed up of having to pacify customers who you didn't return calls to. Sadly we are one of many unhappy customers and we have the right to tell the truth regarding our experience, something that you struggle to do.
It alarms me that even the police contact you have had regarding the comment that you have chosen to post here has not been enough to warn you about your behaviour. What company would act and behave in the manner that you do?

All of this is extra evidence which our lawyer and no doubt the police who gave a warning back in August will be very pleased to read and be alerted to.
Thank you
See you in court

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year

Privacy

Log-in