VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Dashboard: Black n White Sticker Bombing.

6K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  mgdannyk 
#1 ·
Well after my first go at coloured sticker bonmbing a few weeks ago, with some cheapo sheets off ebay, ive got myself some quality sheets and set to work. Ive even impressed myself as to how cool it looks. Well thats what i think anyway.

Might get round to doing a few extra little details but thats if and when.

What do the rest of you think? :ILU:

See less See more
#4 ·
Cheers DJ, its diffrent for sure.

Are they separate stickers or on one sheet like a wallpaper? Looks really effective T:
They are one sheet, i wanted to do a proper job and do induvidual stickers but couldn't find black n white ones. This has worked well though, bit of time with the hair dryer to perswade it round corners and a steady hand job done. :ILU:

#21 ·
Cheers dude, i think it works well with the darker look of the van. :ILU:

Looks very cool bud. As to lacquer I have made a coca cola table out of printed off antique cola prints and lacquered them, about 5/6 coats and works wonders, what I would say is let it completely dry before recoating, but yes I would personally
Thanks for that, ill give it a go then, I was just wary of the possibilty the lacquer could break down the material?

Looks smart fella
Where did you get the sheets from
Wanted to do my rear door inside T:
The sheets are off ebay grumpy, 700mm/700mm.

Looks great buddy,not too "overboard" Just right.:ILU:A:T:
Cheers mate, T:
Yeah it's just enough without overloading the whole dash, i didnt want it to look to overpowering with all the white.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.