VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Smev 9222 template

7K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Bobbster 
#1 ·
I have the above template on pdf just in case anyone needs them emailed over.

#2 ·
Hello

I've just bought a smev 9222 and am scratching my head at the manual. I'm a great believer in standing on the shoulders of giants so if there is a template that I could get a copy of that would be great. I'm not too sure how the conversion to pdf affects the scaling of the template (if it is available), but I've got an A1 printer so if it does print to scale that would be perfect. If not, then it would at least be better than squinting at the manual!

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

#5 ·
:confused::confused::confused:

I've just fitted one of these with the help of a mate who has fitted dozens of kitchens and we both struggled to get our heads around the drawings which are not that clear. To be on the safe side we made a cutout of 8mm board first, then used this as a template on the proper worktop. It's going in the loft in case we ever need it again.

#6 ·
I ve fitted and supplied over 30 9222 s this year i ve never seen a template .must be in the bookLOL:the easiest way is get an old piece of 6 mm ply cut it to the exact size of your worktop you can measure where you want it to go then cut out the sink and cooker gubbins drop it in the hole then mark where the 6 fixing screws go and around the perimeter then cut it -10mm inside of your mark making sure you leave lugs where it fixes takes all of 1`5 mins once your happy with your template cut out your worktop put the smev upside dowm put seal on and cut to size and superglue then drop your worktop on turn over predrill fixing holes and screw up then refix worktop to unit dont fotget to cut any crossmembers below worktop T:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.