VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Dealer parts price list

150K views 213 replies 131 participants last post by  JonR 
#1 · (Edited)
i thought i would start a thread ( should be sticky)!! listening adminitrators??..

Could be one of the most useful threads on the T5 section! :D

If you get a price for a part from a main dealer pop it down on here so we all can get a idea for what parts cost what, in my experiance some things are realy cheap less than ebay!! and others will make you fall off your seat.

Please try to include part number.

Ill make a start

Rear tail gate:

7h5 867 601 m: Rear door plastic trim lower section £185 inc vat
7h5 867 603b : Rear door plastic upper trim £45 inc vat
Clips for the panel £1
pull down strap fro rear tail £17 inc vat

7l0 827 511 c: power latch for tail gate £58 inc vat

If you have a request for a price, post it and i'll see if i can get a approx price

See less See more
#34 ·
Drivers Door Seal (rubber) : 7H0837912L = £41:64 (Inc VAT)

Passengers Door Seal (rubber) : 7H0837911L = £41:64 (Inc VAT)

Seat Belt Cap Trim (thing that covers the "D" ring at the top near your shoulder easy to break if not careful I:) in Pearl Grey, (which is like a cream colour) : 1J0858189CY20 = £10:85 (Inc VAT)

#36 ·
Wouldn't have a clue mate, this thread is for those of us who have purchased parts and share the part number and price with the rest of the forum for the wider good of all.T:

#38 ·
Just a few common service costs:
(not sure if they are VAT inc.)

LONG LIFE OIL per L -- 1.20
SUMP PLUG ----------- 1.36
FILTERELEM ----------- 5.75
BRAKE FLUID ---------- 7.00

AC Debug and Re-gas-- £62

NS&OS Output shaft seals lab and parts - £170

Cam belt, water pump and tensioner with new - £158 (Volkscraft diagnostic Exeter)

TPS quotes for:

Steering rack (i think) ---£717 inc. VAT
Power Steering pump? --£320

#51 ·
[ooking at the various comments and prices , just ha d our t4 with 2.5 tdi serviced cambelt changed and new alternator, sorry no part nos as dealer did not put them down but parts prices alternator £196.41,timing belt kit £100.46, all excluding v.a.t. the most surprising item on the bill was ultra extra engine oil at £11.73 per litre a total of £64.52 again exc. vat , have just rang garage to check if this price is correct and they tellme this is the oil v/w reccomend for these engines wow!

#56 ·
Hi Y'All

just had to get a new blower motor for my t5 caravelle - P V7E6 820 021 @ 173.78 excl VAT. Nice & easy to fit thanks to the forum! T:

also got a bike rack (VW) for the 'velle: ex-demo at 385.83 excl VAT - not sure it was what you could really call a bargain, but looks great (& holds them there bikes too!).

tA:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.