VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Leatherette covers?

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Misssomerset 
#1 ·
Just had a damaged set delivered, been offered a full refund or replacements but not sure if I want the replacement or my money back.
Arrived with scuffs and scratches ( brand new ) from auto Leathers.

In reality do they last once fitted? :confused:

#3 ·
I had exactly the same thing happen with mine from the same people, got another set foc but the replacements were made slightly different to what I had specified. I think they got sick of me phoning up so gave a full refund and I had 2 sets of covers. I repaired the first set and and still using them 3 years on and they are still ok plus I have the second set for when they do go.

#4 ·
Hi guys forget auto leathers they are a waist of time.
I have just fitted a full set of GTE custom fit seat covers in my kombi
They are more expensive but well worth the money.
Excellent quality and fit.
I had to wait a little while for them to be deliverd but I am glad I did

#5 ·
I've been lurking on the seat cover posts for a while and also contacting both above companies. All I can say is do a forum search and I think you will get an idea of both mentioned companies. I certainly know which one I'll be buying from next week even though it's double the cost of the cheaper ones. I've had some very informative emails from gte customs and it's just been the price tag that's holding me back although seeing those covers in the above post has just convinced me to part with a lot of £££. I just now need to decide on colour and trim? Good luck with it all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.