VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Wanted !!!

53K views 124 replies 71 participants last post by  24084 
#1 ·
Readers ridesT:T:

Want your van in the magazine?? This is your chance to get into the magazine.:db:db

Please share your van with the rest of us - whether it be a show winner, your everyday runaround or your scruffy work van. Tell me why you love your van and what improvements / enhancements you have made to it. It will be good to discover what you use your vans for. If you are interested - please email me at Editor@vwbusmagazine.com titled "Readers Rides" with a pictures of both inside & outside of your van & a brief summary of what you & your van get up too.

#110 ·
Thanks for the rides so far but we need more, what I need you to do is EMAIL me your pictures of your buses. I need 3 or 4 pictures of your bus and about 150 words about you and your bus and that is it.

The pictures need to at least 1meg if you use a iphone just make sure its set at the highest setting.

Regards

Jimmer

#113 ·
Like Battlebus says I've been away in France.

We got back late last night and when I've cleared the the pile of camping gear and dirty washing and can one again see the Mac, I'll be catching up with the emails.

You should hear from me before the week is out :ILU:

#120 ·
Email sent..!

The feedback we have had so far on our project is just amazing....

'keep me in mind ,, looks great'

'This is a great use of material with awesome design and well thought out space usage chaps . Me like!! ;-D'

'Like your work guys'

'Nice job'

'Good work nice to see something different'

'stunning mate top job you have done there'

'I think they look great. Something a bit different to the usual lightweight laminates..'

'Particularly like the laser cut jigsaw effect of the joints.'

'Think it looks great, love all the visible joints.'

'My goodness my Guinness this is really good, you should be so proud, well done its just brilliant x'

'So many conversion company's around, great to see something different this is the best I have seen in a long time, the design and finish is something else, and attention to detail right down to the vw wooden nobs, amazing work well done'

'Awesome. Great work'

'I think that look's great, a hint of retro combined with a modern van'

'Looks good. Like the worktop especially'

'Great that it's eco friendly too. Nice fast growing product.'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.