VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Husbands Bosworth festival / party in the park 2013

15K views 128 replies 41 participants last post by  beachbuggyman 
#1 · (Edited)

NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN PLEASE
,The main poster hasn't been sorted yet so ive posted mine:(. your all welcome and lets see if we can top the 30+ vans that came along last yearA:A:
This is a event that supports many local charities HEARTLINK [these take care of my son],MARIE CURIE CANCER CARE,MIDLANDS AIR AMBULANCE,HEARING DOGS FOR THE DEAF,MACMILLIAN,ARMED FORCES DAY, etc to name a few:eek:
its free to any one who brings there van along its just a chilled out day ,you are welcome to stay over night or just spend a couple of hours, there will be live entertainment in the evening [not sure what yet]
hope you can all make it again and remember to invite your mates aswell:cheers
if you can make drop your name on here ,so i know how much room to sort us out Rasp:
Thanks nobby
FORGOT TO MENTION :mw as featured in VW bus T4/T5 issue 7Rasp:

Start of the list
Big kahuna c = camping
Nelly t5 c.
Lambogey c.
B1toots c.
Bazpau4 c
Brionline c
Kitekiller c
t4 carlos c
Ffo63 andymazz c
Shaggy lurcher c
Big Ron c
Vic
Hm Simon
Chris Munford c
Brandon911
Tazman
Paulfish69
Woolybully c
Chuffie c
Dukeofelford
Sinead2272 ???
Lynndabird c
Cliffh
Bill hutcheson c
Gingerjay c
S24kee
XENON c
Levyo1
mOOchOOck
Karlos c
Lola2013 c
Chickenkoop c
Kennythedaddy c
Xtremedash
Beachbuggyman c
Ryjtrue
JohnB1966 ?
Chuggertwo
Posie c
Biddlydidly

See less See more
#119 ·
I've grabbed us a lot more room this year baz so no worries !
Stopped raining an hour ago here think that's supposed to be the last of it ?
Bring a bucket nelly you can clean mine aswell then as ain't had time since oceanfest last weekend I:

#126 ·
Thanks very much to all you guys who came from far and wide hope you enjoyed it and will see you all next year ( hope fully before that though) just over 40 vans so well up on last year and we raised nearly £6000 for 27 different charities so well done to every one who got there money out in any way T: cheers see you all soon
Nobby:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.