VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

anybody use a porta potti in van

5K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  phil 
#1 ·
wife complaining about having to climb outa van for piddle just wondered if anyone uses a toilet ,will have to be small but wondered what to buy cheers

#5 · (Edited)
But No Eartha's tho :eek:
LOL:LOL:LOL: Totally agree with that Bob after my daughter did this. The clean out operation was minging!!!!!!!!

Absolutely essential piece of kit, the Thetford ones come in 2 sizes and the smaller size fits nicely under the front of the rock'n'roll bed when out. They are fine to use too - if my missus and daughter will use it, anyone can!

#19 ·
Likewise mine came with one wouldnt be without speciallly with 2 poss 3 ladies on board always keep it topped up and ready to go saves millions of expensive motorway stops to by the way as they can do what they need to in the van and therefore not pass the shops on the way..I:
Makes perfect sense to me anyway LOL:
Sacrificing one small cupboard surely aint all that big an issue ...
We are considering putting curtains right behind the drivers and pass seats to afford a bit of overnight privacy , anyone done this, is the roof strong enough to hold a curtain rail ?????

Slanj

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.