VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

30th December Kent meet

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Dave V 
#1 · (Edited)
As it Christmas and we normally change the day....this year the Wednesday falls on the 30th so its the right day this year :D. So from 7.30pm at Blue Water it is in the normal Place of lower Thames walk car park. Mince pies this time with the tea or coffee and for those who don't like them then you'll go without I: pre meet as always at Cobham services on the west bound side of the a2 from 7 pm leaving sharp at 7.15pm to head to blue water.. See you there *<:)>

#6 ·
For anyone like me who only normally visits Bluewater when arm has been twisted almost to breaking point then finding the meeting point proved rather elusive - so would offer the following further info. On entering Bluewater circle to the LEFT - clockwise. (Signage to the various carparks is not brilliant especially after dark. Also not many people around to ask directions and those that are around only tend to know where they usually park for their favourite shops. I went to the right and visited practically every other carpark before eventually finding the correct one.) If you circle left Lower Thames Road carpark is the first MULTISTORY carpark you come to - behind Marks and Spencer. The meeting point is on the ground floor of carpark adjacent to its exit. Hope this helps someone. NB Not sure of height limit for anyone with a hightop.
Alleygater

#7 ·
It's the m and s carpark and the height limit is 2.2m :)

#9 ·
As long as its the t4 :D T:

#11 ·
Think I need a word with you about all this image stuff :D

#13 ·
Thanks to everyone who turned up last night T: and sorry to read about your wife Phil...hope she gets over it. Have a good new year all..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.