How To Add A Subscription To Your Account
If you add a Forum Member subscriptions to your account you will receive the additional benefits:
- Posting threads in classifieds
- Access to user profiles
- Sparkly "subscribed Member" logo on each post you make
- Bigger private message box
- Unlimited 'in-forum' Album facility
- Ability to turn off adverts
- Create a signature
- Bigger Avatar
- Ability to edit your posts
- Access to the new "Trade Experiences Forum"
- Credits for use in the Showroom
*All adverts in the for sale section are subject to the authorisation of the moderation team.
- Go to the Paid Subscriptions page
- Select the "Forum Member" subscription type and choose the £10 annual subscription
- Click the Order button
- Select your payment method, PayPal is currently the automatic method supported.
NOTE: you do not need a PayPal account in order to use PayPal. you can use a credit or debit card. Simply follow the link "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available)." On the PayPal payment page
- Once your paypal payment has been confirmed your account will automatically be upgraded with your paid subscription
If you experience a any problems please contact us