Old 26-04-12, 23:24   #1
Webasto 12v Air Top 2000 Heaters
M&CS M&CS is offline 26-04-12, 23:24

Hi all
I have a selection of the following Heaters currently available for sale,
  • Webasto 12v Air Top 2000ST
  • Webasto 12v Air Top 2000s-D
  • Webasto 12v Air Top 2000D
Each heater has been serviced, bench tested and fitted with new parts where appropriate and are complete with a 6 month return to base warranty on all parts excluding the ECU & Fan Drive Assembly.

I will supply any of the above heaters as a stand alone unit or with a full range of parts to suit your needs to complete installation kits to suit either a T4 or T5 or supply a New heater and Installation Kit at very competitive prices.

I am Webasto Trained and offer heater servicing, repair and installation at competitive prices, feel free to contact for further details motorhomeandcaravanservicing@gmail.com

All items (excluding the heaters) are genuine New Webasto Parts and supplied with a VAT Receipt.

I am unable to upload the UK Price List so please follow the link below which will take to the Webasto Website where you view or download a copy. The prices listed are Net and subject to VAT, I can usually offer some discount off these prices.

http://www.webasto.co.uk/home/en/html/9138.html

Thanks for reading this far!

Andy

M&CS
Lord of the T4s
Official MemberVW Transporter
Views: 2693
Old 14-05-12, 16:26
Van Guru

Default Re: Webasto 12v Air Top 2000 Heaters

I would like to just say an official thank you to Andy and Brian at "M&CS" for the reconditioned Webasto air top heater and for the installation of the heater and timer!.
I drove from Bristol to Oldham on saturday morning and arrived to a nice cup of northern tea.! Andy got straight to work after showing me the chosen air top heater and timer in use while Brian took us for a guided tour of Saddleworth moors and the local pubs and grub!It was sunny and we had a great day seeing the sights of the pennines and the local village shops!

I arrived back at the unit to a fully functioning installed Webasto heater which i can say works perfectly

I can say to anyone thinking about having one of these heaters installed to go for it as you will not regret it..I cant wait for winter now to fully try it out!

Thank you

Old 22-11-13, 21:41
Van Rookie

T4 Post Icon Re: Webasto 12v Air Top 2000 Heaters

Hi I'm interested inone of your heaters could pm me with some prices please
Many thanks Steve
Old 23-11-13, 11:47
Lord of the T4s

Default Re: Webasto 12v Air Top 2000 Heaters

Hi
unfortunately I'm no longer supplying or fitting heaters! Sorry