Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 21-01-13, 09:15
paswag's Avatar
paswag paswag is offline
Van Guru
Official MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: burgess hill
Posts: 145
T4 Post Icon T4 Colour Scheme Dilemma...

I am currently sorting the body work out on my red T4 vell and it will soon be time to re-spray it.

My Build thread.. http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=117365

I have got a few colour schemes in mind that I think might work, I was going to do it red with a black roof and bonnet' but now thinking this scheme has become a bit common!

These are the alternatives that I think might work..

For the amount of effort I am putting in to this T4 I would like to make the colour scheme a little different from anything else out there.

views and opinions appreciated





Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Old 21-01-13, 12:13
Gazmataz's Avatar
Gazmataz Gazmataz is online now
Serial Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Setting the standard for the AIR revolution
Posts: 3,251
Default Re: T4 Colour Scheme Dilemma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paswag View Post
I am currently sorting the body work out on my red T4 vell and it will soon be time to re-spray it.

My Build thread.. http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=117365

I have got a few colour schemes in mind that I think might work, I was going to do it red with a black roof and bonnet' but now thinking this scheme has become a bit common!

These are the alternatives that I think might work..

For the amount of effort I am putting in to this T4 I would like to make the colour scheme a little different from anything else out there.

views and opinions appreciated





Switch it up buddy. Everyone does a black roof. Get some colour on there. Mines A camo grey with a purple roof, a pillars and bonnet. If you want it red, go for something that works with red. How about a yellow or something similar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #3  
Old 21-01-13, 12:33
paswag's Avatar
paswag paswag is offline
Van Guru
Official MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: burgess hill
Posts: 145
Default Re: T4 Colour Scheme Dilemma...

Yeah totally gone of the black roof thing now, just had a look at your van like that a lot

Going to stick with the original red for the van just got to decide the colour for the roof and bonnet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #4  
Old 21-01-13, 14:22
Gazmataz's Avatar
Gazmataz Gazmataz is online now
Serial Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Setting the standard for the AIR revolution
Posts: 3,251
Default Re: T4 Colour Scheme Dilemma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paswag View Post
Yeah totally gone of the black roof thing now, just had a look at your van like that a lot

Going to stick with the original red for the van just got to decide the colour for the roof and bonnet.
A yellow or orange sunset colour could work. Or how about white???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
  #5  
Old 21-01-13, 14:38
paswag's Avatar
paswag paswag is offline
Van Guru
Official MemberVW Transporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: burgess hill
Posts: 145
Default Re: T4 Colour Scheme Dilemma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazmataz View Post
A yellow or orange sunset colour could work. Or how about white???
i was thinking gream??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Location
Where you live
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.
Date of Birth
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
Month Day Year
     
Privacy

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Merchandise Advert

All times are GMT. The time now is 00:01.