VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

W8 Passat 8 cylinder 4L monster

4K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  gazzagee 
#1 · (Edited)
Right I have nearly finished my pickup project (see my Signature) so Something has got to give and the Passat has lost the draw :(

Believe me if I had the space I would keep her

I absolutely love it it has all the style in comfort you would find in a £40k (when new) car, and doesn't look like anything other than a nice calm saloon car, it has bags of power and as it has no Turbo there is no lag or anything just torque.

This is the 4motion (4 wheel drive) Triptronic model, so you can drive it as a full Automatic or stick it in Triptron mode (like manual with no clutch).

Climate control
Cruise control
Zenon lights
6 disc multi player (built in to the main unit)
Leather seats
Heated Seats
TripTronic
4Motion 4WD

This is a totally standard unmolested car, EVEN has the original BBS Madras 17" Split Rims, which are rare as hens Teeth, which if the car doesn't sell I might sell on there own as they go for MEGA money.

If you looking at a R32 or R36 look no further it should have been badged an R40.

Known issues:
1. its 11 years old, so don't expect brand new but the bodywork is pretty good.
2. electric mirrors don't work (not sure why)
3. the central locking for the boot doesn't work (works with the key tho)
4. the last owner lost the service history (i have a few bits and old mot's) however I will have a full service done for the new owner.

Last note the mileage is 96k but will go up slightly as I still use the car every day.

I will take some more photo's when the weather picks up a bit.

The Current MOT runs out the end of March so if the car goes for the right price I will put a full 12months MOT on as well.

No tyre kickers or day dreamers, this is insurance group 36D so please make sure you can insure it first.
It has a 8 cylinder 4L petrol engine so make sure you can afford to run it.
No cash no Test Drive

Car is based in Congleton Cheshire.

Price is £2999.00 ONO

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
they are SOOOOOOO nice .. but two cars on under 20mpg is just not good for me, I have to say it looks so nice, cream leather and blue paint it's a cracking combo stunning looking car. some one buy it.. My Merc does about 12mpg and it's liveable but the comfort is just.. amazing and the smile factor.. I should turn up to some Green issue meetings in it :D if I didn't have the MBZ I would have been calling. No one would know that your about to kick their ass on the road in that car.. wolf in sheep's clothing T: one of my customers has one but with a custom Burberry interior. Done at the factory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.