VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Personalised tables from Chippy's Workshop

46K views 214 replies 78 participants last post by  daftdub 
#1 · (Edited)
Just thought I'd pop on and introduce myself properly and to let you know that I will be offering Personalised tables for your buses T:.

For those that don't know me, my name is Keith aka t4Chippy on here and I have decided to give self employment another go by bringing you various good quality products that I hope you will like, starting with these tables. They're made with the finest quality materials I can source and not to be confused with similar products elsewhere.

Prices:
personalised tables are £90

This would be for a table under 900mm, however I am more than willing to quote for bigger.

Custom shape tables (like Dubflecta's below) will be an extra £10 as they are little more labour intensive.

Standard tables will start from £65 There's a few pictured below if you are interested. T:

Postage and packaging for our standard tables are £15 to the UK mainland. (maybe more for bigger tables)

There's also a discount for forum traders having 4 tables or more using the same image for their conversions ;)

Picture quality,
it has to be over 150dpi to keep a good quality product IMPO, some people will stoop lower, but not me. (Thats 600 pixels per 100mm T:)

Obviously vector based images are fine as they are infinitely scalable

If you are looking for images on google, Selecting 12MP or higher would be the best place to start, but the bigger the better :)

**Please note that all standard tables will bear my logo**

Payment and ordering
http://www.chippysworkshop.co.uk/

Anyway, here's a few pics of some tables so far, give me a shout if there's anything you want T:T:T:

Cheers

Chippy :ILU:

(Yes the one below is supposed to look like it's creased ;))

Few standard tables T:

You can insert a handwritten message in the space on this one.......

For you fender fan's (other headstock's available)

NES Controller

We will also be doing album artwork with the record halfway out to create a semi-circle on the sliding door end. For Example, Nirvana Nevermind.

See less See more
#5 ·
It's a scratch/abrasion resistant over-laminate fella T:

I would go into specifics but then they would spring up on ebay next week :D

All i can say is that with the cost of the high grade ply, sealer, edging, tooling and prints etc there's not too much left over but it's enough for me to potter along with, don't want to take over the world, just enough to pay my bills and go to a few shows T:T:

#17 · (Edited)
Table size I can work with whatever you need really fella, I don't charge extra by the millimetre, So longs as it's not mahhoosive :D kinda defeats the "custom" part of it other wise :) (I'll get round to some standard sizes for my standard tables, but for now I'll work with whatever people need)

Picture quality wise, it has to be over 150dpi to keep a good quality product IMPO, some people will stoop lower, but not me :)

Obviously vector based images are fine as they are infinitely scalable :)

If you are looking for images on google, Selecting 6MP or higher would be best T:

Looks good Keith, hope you have a lot of success with them, you deserve it T:

Will have to think of a design now:cool:
Really look good Keith A:

All the best with these, it high time things looked up.:)

Chippy's Workshop , a place to watch I reckon T:
Looking good, KeithT:
The best of luck in your new ventureA:
Sometimes you just got to take life by horns and go for it:ILU:

Thanks guys T:

#22 ·
Looking good moi luvver. I will deffo be intouch. Reckon the logo you did for me will look sweet. Just need to work out size required , did here you gave up charging by the milimeter , you had to give a 50% discount Rasp: little keef LOL:

#27 · (Edited)
Been following your move into this Venture with interest and wish you the very best with it..i'm sure this is a product that will generate lots of interest amongst us owners as they look top qualityA:......hope to meet you someday at one of the get togethers or shows:ILU:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.