VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Table legs and accessories

11K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Ethan 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Finally got round to putting this together to go with the tables, Postage and packaging is £10 per order.

If you are buying something below as well as a table I can omit the postage price and combine them with the table (which is £15) T:

NEW!!!!!!!!!

A:The ITC range of accessories will soon be available Exclusively from Chippys WorkshopA:

"ITC has been serving the marine market with high quality products in the US since it's incorporation in 1982 and continues to remain a trusted brand in the industry to date"

Introducing the three legs systems we are going to stock initially, the advantage of the first two is that there is
NO NEED TO DRILL A HOLE IN THE FLOOR!!!

The prices these will be coming in at will be......

Sequoia with Aluminium base £50
Sequoia with Polished stainless base £60
Redwood leg system £57
SurFiT Silver in Aluminium £33
SurFiT Black in high performance polymer £25

There will be bulk discounts available for any businesses interested, Just give me a shout and I'll hit the road and come out and see you with some demo legs I have T:

I've also got some other products that I am designing myself which will be brought to market over the coming months A:​

See less See more
#6 ·
Hi I'm looking at a way to mount my table in the van and then using it in the awning upon arrival at the campsite. Does the foldout tripod leg system work well enough to support when free standing? Any photos of the tripod opened out? Also interested in the floor mount without drilling holes!!! T:

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi I'm looking at a way to mount my table in the van and then using it in the awning upon arrival at the campsite. Does the foldout tripod leg system work well enough to support when free standing? Any photos of the tripod opened out?
Here ya go, this was on a 900mm round table and seemed perfectly stable T:

Also interested in the floor mount without drilling holes!!! T:
I have ordered a run of 200 (100 of each finish) which will be available at the beginning of September T:

Hey Chippy, Taunton also, can I collect from you, not really sure if I want the rail or the floor mount? It's for a skim board! Cheers
PM sent fella :)

#10 ·
Do you sell just the rail and end caps for the sliding table or is it the complete lot Iv got to buy? I already have a table in my van its just that the rails in the wrong place, I know I can always move the rail but it would leave holes in the van

Also do you do the table legs that let you put a table next to your passages seat? Not sure what they are called but I seen them on a few vans.

Thanks in advance

#12 ·
Plenty of the Surfit in stock in silver and black (these have the same 2 degree taper the fiamma ones have) so work well with the tripod T:

Plenty of Polished stainless base Sequoia's in stock too, but I'm temporarily out of the Aluminium ones (stock due in a week or so) T:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.