VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

New Sleeve

28K views 84 replies 36 participants last post by  dubstylez 
#1 ·
Just had the first session for my tattoo sleeve on my left arm

next session isn't till March 16th, have 10 session booked in, in total :D

See less See more
#13 ·
Looking good mate, love the depth on the compass. Is it going to be black and grey or are you having some colour?

Started my leg piece this week check it out in my first tattoo thread. 2.5 hours freehand drawing and 2.5 hours inking. Long way to go yet.

#20 ·
Cheers guys,

The inner of the upper arm already has stuff there but will be wind running though it to match the sleeve. Next session isn't till June :( but have 2 sessions in June and 1 the the beginning of July :D but have nothing booked in till end of Aug, thats when i'll be spending the money on the van, but the sleeve should be well on its way by then T:

#33 ·
Bloody hell!! I've just seen this!! I had some work done by Rob when he first opened up!!

It's a while ago now, and I'd love to have some more done, but if you remember, ask him if he remembers doing my Moari tiki band and the Capricorn gliph on my stomach (whilst doing that one, he asked me if it was 'uncomfortable' - I said it was actually quite nice, and he called me a f**king weirdo!! :))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.