Notices

Old 28-02-10, 19:15
Van Master Jedi

Default The Story of our Love.....

My well loved blue bus - she remains unnamed at the minute, but i'm sure we'll think of something

Number plate suggests "Very F*ckin' Nice" but she's to sweet for that!

She's a 104 Shuttle, not too quick but nice and cheap on fuel and is fun to drive nonetheless!

In the 9 months we've shared we've had some great times, a few short breaks, plenty of hours spent tending to her needs, and she's put a serious strain on my wallet, but as with all relationships, she's stood by my side and i've treated her with the best respect i can manage...!

The week she came home from manchester, only things added so far was Diesel and some clear side repeaters/chrome lamps....

And how she looks now after a bit of fettling and a trip to the paint shop

================================================== =============

Our Love Affair....

Our first date together and we couldn't even be alone, he insisted on bringing his "mates"

I was not impressed, especially when his "mate" got all messy and still wanted me to give him a lift home. I've since told him on no uncertain terms is this to happen again.

One of the first things he insisted on was that we sell all of my assets - so he stripped my of my beloved seats and carpet to make some quick cash.... Our relationship was on the rocks for months after that, but he has since treated me to something much nicer to wear on the inside....

We had a couple of romantic weekends away (where he insisted on getting me covered in salty spray in a beach carpark where other vans could watch!)

And whoever said it's the Woman who packs too much stuff!

After alot of time spent covering me in sawdust he even managed to fit me a new kitchen.... As with most men however, this job isn't actually finished yet. Guess I'll have to keep nagging him!

He did work right through a typical UK July though... I helped offer him shelter!

He Savagely attacked me with a Saw.... He told me not to tell as it was in my best interest...

He took me to a Rock Festival... It was my first one! Didn't get to drive very far though, Just Reading, And we had to park miles from the stage. Was nice and quiet to sleep at night though (He brought another Woman with him though, she seemed quite nice).

Then just a week or two later he took me to VanFest, there were lots of other vans there, some quite alot prettier than me, I was quite Jealous. He even brought the kids too, They seem to like me - i'm very child friendly!

Don't know why he insisted on bringing his parents and the Transit Terd though....

And We have had another wet windy weekend at westward Ho - This time fitting 3 fully grown men and a van load of kiting gear inside me. I felt like a cheap wh0re...!

He made me some Roof Jewelery for this trip. I like shiney things... Stainless is better than Gold in my eyes!

Anyway, he finally came round to the idea that witha bit of surgery and a new pair of shoes, I could be as pretty as the other vans at Vanfest, so he saved up and blew his wad on me as a late christmas present!

Scars removed

Love handles removed

(here's one they made on blue peter)

He bought me a fallic looking toy for my rear end. Not sure why yet?

New Shoes! I love shoes!

Et Voila - a much Sexier looking me - Wouldn't you agree?!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 28-02-10, 19:27
Van Master Jedi

Default Re: The Story of our Love.....

Lol Brilliant! Looks amazing mate
Old 01-03-10, 18:43
Van Master Jedi

Cheers mate! Just glad someone has confirmed that they can see the images this time!

Hopefully someone with admin privileges would do me the favour of deleting the other thread... I didn't realise i couldn't!
Old 02-03-10, 06:18
Lord of the T4s
I Support MacmillanI Support CLIC SargentHelp For Heroes

Great, I can see the pics now too! good work on the conversion
Old 03-03-10, 17:21
Van Jedi

T5 Post Icon Re: The Story of our Love.....

lovely van djsnow,just wondering what you did with the old wheel trims? perhaps they are 16 inch for steelies and available to buy??? long may your romance continue... mine has just begun....
Old 03-03-10, 17:25
Vans aren't what count here...

nice conversion mate and love the hornet
Old 03-03-10, 17:50
Van Master Jedi

Cheers Speedygirl....

I'm keeping the wheels and trims I think.... Hard times ahead may force sensible priced tyres back on!! (I found some 13" wheel trims in the garage the other day off my first car 9 years ago!)

Thanks General - Thinking of selling the Hornet actually.... only has 4k on it - I just don't use it enough, - it's shy in the rain - there was a time i'd leave my car in the garage and take the ol' Xj to keep the car clean!

Old 03-03-10, 17:55

love hornets i had a 6 that was fighterd up same colour as well best bike ive had
Old 03-03-10, 17:59
Van Master Jedi

It's great fun to ride, and I do love the colour too... Team Blue!

Mine's a 600. had it about 18 months now, and done just over 2000 miles, it's the newest vehicle i've ever had (bar the new pushbike i got the other week which happens to also be blue!)
My only gripe is that my legs are about an inch too long for it - not a problem unless you spend more than an hour-and-a-half riding in one stint...
Old 03-03-10, 18:03

i agree mate great fun to ride but dont half shake you about when going flat out ,,,
not that i did that much

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
First Name
Surname
Postcode
Postbit Orientation
Change the display of the avatars and members types.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Body & Engine Type
Tell us about your van.

Log-in