LATE T4 MULTIVAN BED , PAIR FRONT HEATED CAPTAINS SEATS with loom and other stuff [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

LATE T4 MULTIVAN BED , PAIR FRONT HEATED CAPTAINS SEATS with loom and other stuff

pot4
08-03-11, 19:52
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130495431478&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3D R40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D13049543 1478%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1 T

pope
08-03-11, 20:07
looks like a t5 setup....could be wrong:*

nealglover
08-03-11, 20:28
looks like a t5 setup....could be wrong:*

No it's T4, from a non UK post 2001 Multivan II T:

Pot4, You might want to change the description a bit as you have said it's a rear facing buddy seat, but that's one of the much rarer ones that can be used facing forwards or backwards for travelling (unlike the early ones that are permanently rear facing)

Worth a fair bit more than the rear facing ones. (I realise you know this but it does read as though they are the older type, might help with the sale ?)

Oh, and if you want to sell the seat base cupholder separate, let me know as mine is broken (plus they don't really work in RHD models because of the handbrake :D)

Phoenixsp1
08-03-11, 22:23
Oh, and if you want to sell the seat base cupholder separate, let me know as mine is broken (plus they don't really work in RHD models because of the handbrake :D)

I've got a seat base cupholder around somewhere, how much are they worth?

floaty
08-03-11, 22:29
I've got a seat base cupholder around somewhere, how much are they worth?
I could do with this or even just the part no. would be good. Dont wanna step on anyones toes. :)

nealglover
08-03-11, 22:32
The cup holders only fit LHD because of the shape of the seat bases and the Handbrake location.

Not sure what they are worth to be honest, they came as standard on post 2001 German multivans, but mine is broken.
Let me know what you want for it ?

floaty
08-03-11, 22:34
do you know what the 2 tiny holes on the side of my seat bases are for neal? they are on the door side if you know what I mean

nealglover
08-03-11, 22:45
do you know what the 2 tiny holes on the side of my seat bases are for neal? they are on the door side if you know what I mean

They put those on the seat bases to mount the cup holder on (I think they are on the left of all seat bases)
But the cup holders from the Multivans only work in between the two front seats (on the left of RHD passenger seat) so need to be LHD otherwise the handbrake gets in the way.

I tried it with my old RHD van with Multivan seats but wouldn't work.

Phoenixsp1
08-03-11, 22:52
The cup holders only fit LHD because of the shape of the seat bases and the Handbrake location.

Not sure what they are worth to be honest, they came as standard on post 2001 German multivans, but mine is broken.
Let me know what you want for it ?

How about a tenner + postage (prob a couple of quid).

nealglover
08-03-11, 22:56
How about a tenner + postage (prob a couple of quid).

If it's complete and working I'll have it.
What's ya paypal ?

(Ps - sorry for the hijack pot4 T: good luck with the sale - great seats and a good price for all that's included.)

Phoenixsp1
08-03-11, 23:05
If it's complete and working I'll have it.
What's ya paypal ?

(Ps - sorry for the hijack pot4 T: good luck with the sale - great seats and a good price for all that's included.)

Its in good condition. Neil, don't pay yet as I have to find it, its somewhere in a 24 foot shipping container that I use for storing my junk. The good news is that I did see it about a month ago, it was in a carrier bag - I'm over there tomorrow so I'll have a look. I'll PM my email address once I find it.

nealglover
08-03-11, 23:13
Its in good condition. Neil, don't pay yet as I have to find it, its somewhere in a 24 foot shipping container that I use for storing my junk. The good news is that I did see it about a month ago, it was in a carrier bag - I'm over there tomorrow so I'll have a look. I'll PM my email address once I find it.

Text details once you find it ? (and a pic if you can?)

Phoenixsp1
08-03-11, 23:36
Text details once you find it ? (and a pic if you can?)

Will do - not sure about picture though. Its a grey twin cup holder that fits on the side of the seat using 2 screws.