T4 rear captains seats. [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

T4 rear captains seats.

surfdaddy
09-05-08, 01:56
Got three rear captains seats from a T4 Caravelle. these are the quick release ones that clip into mushroom bolts in the floor.

They all fold down into tables. They are all in the diagonal velour type fabric in that bluish grey colour.

One has the rear grab handle missing.
One has the built in side pocket (which has a crack in it).
All are in what I'd describe as o.k condish.

Can bring to Vanfest (to sell not to show and then bring back....ain't luggin them about for nowt).T:

50 each or best offer.

UPDATE: Also got some twin and single (twin with 3 point belt) I wanted to swap for front captains if anyone up for (may do a cash deal though). Tried to place in the swps bit but mods ain't let it in for some reason.???

Vyper
10-05-08, 07:19
Got three rear captains seats from a T4 Caravelle. these are the quick release ones that clip into mushroom bolts in the floor.

They all fold down into tables. They are all in the diagonal velour type fabric in that bluish grey colour.

One has the rear grab handle missing.
One has the built in side pocket (which has a crack in it).
All are in what I'd describe as o.k condish.

Can bring to Vanfest (to sell not to show and then bring back....ain't luggin them about for nowt).T:

50 each or best offer.

Hi mate, got any pics of the best one.

Cheers

Vyper

surfdaddy
10-05-08, 12:44
Yep will get click clicking disafternoon!

surfdaddy
10-05-08, 13:21
UPDATE: Also got some twin and single (twin with 3 point belt) I wanted to swap for front captains if anyone up for (may do a cash deal though). Tried to place in the swps bit but mods ain't let it in for some reason.???

surfdaddy
11-05-08, 14:57
Sorry ain't done the pics yet guys, I am on it!T:

chrismiller
12-05-08, 13:03
hey,

can i get a pic of the twin too?

thanks

chris