Original VW T5 2 Seater Cab Seat For Sale [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Original VW T5 2 Seater Cab Seat For Sale

swillicott
10-06-11, 17:32
Selling my old cab seat (leather) on ebay if anyone is interested - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/280690894264 - details below

Original Volkswagen Transporter T5 Front / Cab Passenger Bench seat (2 Seater). Taken from my 2007 T5 Kombi (45,000 miles use) which I have recently had converted to a Camper Van and have replaced this bench with a captains seats so these are now surplus to requirement.

The seat is in good condition with the leather on the back of the seat in very good condition and the base / bottom slightly worn (see photos). These leather seats were an optional extra installed by VW when the van was purchased.

The seat includes on integral seat belt for the inside seat and both seat belt fasteners. Also included is 1 x leather headrest and 1 x Inca fabric headrest (as I used the other leather one for the captains seat that replaced them). Still attached to the base which justs need to be bolted in and ready to go.

As I said, these are surplus to requirement now so I have not set any reserve and just want them out of my box room!!

Local collection preferred by I can arrange for them to be wrapped and shipped if required at a cost of 25.