Mk3 golf TDi Donor car. [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Mk3 golf TDi Donor car.

reesy
20-07-11, 20:13
155k on the clock, good engine and box, is still in the car. Sold as rolling chassis. Can be driven onto a trailer, NOT roadworthy, has been stripped out. Can be viewed near Ross-on-Wye. Just drop a PM! I'd like 150 for it. All there, ready for conversion.

Mint!

1958steveflying
20-07-11, 21:44
155k on the clock, good engine and box, is still in the car. Sold as rolling chassis. Can be driven onto a trailer, NOT roadworthy, has been stripped out. Can be viewed near Ross-on-Wye. Just drop a PM! I'd like 150 for it. All there, ready for conversion.

Mint!

Why are they always a million miles away, Gutted.:*

JGT5
21-07-11, 08:34
Isn't there a member on here with a car trailer that does a pickup service? Do a search!

1958steveflying
21-07-11, 12:14

Mint!

I am moving next week to Northamptonshire, If your not in a rush I may be able to hire a trailer and collect in a couple of weeks or so. :)

colese
21-07-11, 15:43

Mint!

how do you mean stripped out..what is missing off of the car mate...simon.

t4 welder
21-07-11, 17:10
Interested too do anyone know anyone who can do the swap for me near ross on wye save me bringing it home i could drive up there and leave the van for a week or so.Mines a abl 1.9.

Terryhighvoltage
22-07-11, 05:56
Hi mate, very intrested.

tuksumdoing
22-07-11, 10:34
Hi mate i am very interested i can collect tomorrow or sunday whats best for you?? just to make sure is the engine good and its runs well??

1958steveflying
22-07-11, 15:54
Hi mate i am very interested i can collect tomorrow or sunday whats best for you?? just to make sure is the engine good and its runs well??

I put you well down the list ! ! !:D

tuksumdoing
22-07-11, 20:01
I put you well down the list ! ! !:D

What do you mean??

1958steveflying
22-07-11, 20:05
What do you mean??

Have you read the thread ? I can see 3 others interested in having it before you ! :*

reesy
23-07-11, 20:15
I am moving next week to Northamptonshire, If your not in a rush I may be able to hire a trailer and collect in a couple of weeks or so. :)

Sorry mate, I need it gone asap.. I coujld prob drag it somewhere on a trailer for fuel money though.

reesy
23-07-11, 20:17
how do you mean stripped out..what is missing off of the car mate...simon.

Hi, by strpped out i mean no interior, dash, seats, no bumpers ot lights. Its a bit far gone!

reesy
23-07-11, 20:22
Right fellas, I know its a sat night but its gotta go by Monday eve cos I'm back to Sussex Tues morn. Come and get it!! I Could deliver to 50 mile radius for a cost. First come first served??

Terryhighvoltage
24-07-11, 05:52
I could have had this car off you yesterday, but you told me it was sold and that you would mail me if that fell through? hmm. anyway my mate is atill intrested so mail me if your intrested in selling.

reesy
24-07-11, 13:17
Hi Terry, yeah it was. The fella siad he'd call yest morn but I havent heard any thin. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush and all of that. Your mate is welcome to it... I'll PM you my number.. I just need it gone and out of the way. Its a mates house and he is getting fidgety!

reesy
24-07-11, 16:55
Right.. Its now sold! Sorry for any mix ups.. It has now definalty been sold..

Thanks..