2003 MULTIVAN on ebay !!! [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

2003 MULTIVAN on ebay !!!

cts5555
25-06-08, 14:51
Can across this on ebay guys, would be good to see a forum member have the chance to buy one of these ultra rare MULTIVANS.

I paid 9k for my 2000 multi with 54k FSH, what you reccon this one will go for??

( not my van BTW,and i dont know the seller, just letting you guys know about it )

Craig

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200234119261&_trksid=p2759.l1259

Big Bad Bear
25-06-08, 14:53
:bhd:bhd:bhd:bhd:bhd SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH dont tell everyone what chance have i got now :jd

t4ste
25-06-08, 14:53
I think you will find half the forum is already watching this one I:

I think its going to go for top money according to the interest hes already had.

Cheers
Steve

t4ste
25-06-08, 14:54
:bhd:bhd:bhd:bhd:bhd SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH dont tell everyone what chance have i got now :jd

Same chance as me by the looks of it. :(
I was hoping no one would post this one up.

Cheers
Steve

cts5555
25-06-08, 15:00
Ummm, sorry guys LOL

At least it'll keep the price of my van up eh Rasp:

Good luck to whoevers looking to buy. I had major trouble buying mine, came on autotrader on a wednesday evening so i called straight away, she had already had 2 offers over the phone and over 10 calls in the first hour. I made sure i went straight there and put cash in her hand. The following day i was due to collect and she mentined that between 8am and 10am she had 8-10 phone calls, many saying ' dont sell for less than asking price before i get there ' LOL. I was lucky i think. H:

Big Bad Bear
25-06-08, 15:08
Hi Steve i knew you were interested as was on the phone to Simon earlier and he spilled the beans when i said about it LOL: he reckons it's advertised locally for 13,950 :eek:
more than i want to pay

t4ste
25-06-08, 15:10
Hi Steve i knew you were interested as was on the phone to Simon earlier and he spilled the beans when i said about it LOL: he reckons it's advertised locally for 13,950 :eek:
more than i want to pay

Hes not good at keeping things to himself he told me you were interested too LOL:
thats more than i want to pay aswell i think its going to make good money.

Cheers
Steve

Big Bad Bear
25-06-08, 15:13
Oh well you know what they say about Buses there be another along sooooooooon :ILU:

t4ste
25-06-08, 15:16
Oh well you know what they say about Buses there be another along sooooooooon :ILU:

Im sure there will its normally the case.

Cheers
Steve

rallyraid
25-06-08, 15:30
my 1999 VR6 LPG auto multivan will be there next month. just have a repaint to tidy some car park dents out then will be up for sale.
17inch millimilga wheels privicy glass front and rear aircon. full sleep pack. angel eye front lights plus originals.
cheers
rich

t4ste
25-06-08, 15:34
my 1999 VR6 LPG auto multivan will be there next month. just have a repaint to tidy some car park dents out then will be up for sale.
17inch millimilga wheels privicy glass front and rear aircon. full sleep pack. angel eye front lights plus originals.
cheers
rich

Sounds a sweet van but unfortunately its an Auto and i dont do auto's :(

Cheers
Steve

reimoboy
25-06-08, 16:19
more than i want to pay

Hes not good at keeping things to himself he told me you were interested too LOL:
thats more than i want to pay aswell i think its going to make good money.

Cheers
Steve

Think maybe the buyer should give me commission for stirring up a buying frenzy LOL:

Think I may go take a look Friday as its only 45 mins from meT:

t4ste
25-06-08, 16:20
Think I may go take a look Friday as its only 45 mins from meT:

Let me know what its like if you go. I think its going to go for stupid money though.

Cheers
Steve

scott337
25-06-08, 16:37
Let me know what its like if you go. I think its going to go for stupid money though.

Cheers
Steve

It would look T4sty with your wheels on Steve, and Team multivan is a nice place to be

reimoboy
25-06-08, 16:40
What do you think is the right price for it Scott, assuming it is really clean?

t4ste
25-06-08, 16:46

This is what i got from the guy about the caravan.
We have an all German outfit! My caravan is a Knaus 500 - overall length is 6.5 Metres and the unladen weight is 1100kg - probably about 1300kg laden. The VW is rated to tow 2000kg so it is very easy to tow with. Also because the rear wheels are so near to the back, short overhang, it makes the outfit very stable. There are no marks on the body work of the VW - 6 months ago somebody reversed into the nearside and touched the door with the spare wheel of their 4x4. This has been repaired by my insurers and if I hadn't told you, you would never know! Inside, there are no marks on the cloth seats - there are some minor scratches on the plastic under the back seat where luggage has moved in transit and scraped - I'm only mentioning this because I want to be totally accurate in the description so you can appreciate it's value

Cheers
Steve

scott337
25-06-08, 16:51
Ok going out on a limb If its really clean upto 14k, These vans are not losing any money so would be an investment in the long run and its all VW built .

Jono
25-06-08, 17:42
That looks a great example of a MultivanT: I reckon thats gonna fetch decent money....if a bidding war breaks out I agree with Scott, could be looking around 14K:eek:

I thought of selling mine on for a nano second while thinking of a T5....nice to know the clean vans are still demanding good prices.

Have to keep an eye on itT:

Cheers

Jono.

vwaddict
25-06-08, 21:03
have to say at the risk of being shot down wouldnt pay 14000 for a t4 multivan when you can get a t5 caravelle with sleeper bed and lots more toys for much same price from what i gather from my mates t4 multivan the beds uncomfy and the rear facing seats are a pain with just lap belts whereas the t5 has swivels with 3 point belts much comfier bed and generally better kitted out and of course more oomph just think for that cash you could buy a t4 caravelle pull a caravan ( probably why the current owner tows one ) just my opinion

phil
25-06-08, 21:16
no guns here V.A.
but, for a lot of people the multivan t4 is the holy grail of t4-dom.

think about it

early crescent vented devon bay
split screen 23 window samba
pre 67 beetle
1800 mk1 gti
vr6 corrado

g-lader anything

there all classics and I think VW closed the deal wit this model T4,

youre right the T5 you described is better but its not the best T5 if you no what I mean

just my 5p's worth

cheers

Phil

t4ste
25-06-08, 21:19
First of all I will not pay 14000 for a t4 as I feel its too much. Against everything I have said before I have been looking at t5 today but I can't find any with spec you mention for less than 17000.
cheers
Steve

cts5555
25-06-08, 22:01
Most people may not pay 14k. But it only takes one person to want one bad enough. Being so rare i can see it making anywhere between 12-14k.

vwaddict
26-06-08, 10:25
First of all I will not pay 14000 for a t4 as I feel its too much. Against everything I have said before I have been looking at t5 today but I can't find any with spec you mention for less than 17000.
cheers
Steve

just bide your time and keep an eye on ebay been a couple on there lately missed one myself for 11000 few weeks back higher miles but then its worth the miles for the spec

surfdaddy
26-06-08, 23:51
There are still Multivan bargains to be had out there if you keep you eye open and move quick when you see one..............i should know....stillLOL:LOL:LOL:after my recent find!

Bobster69
27-06-08, 00:15
I know they're left hookers but I'd be tempted to buy a Multivan 2 from Germany. I've been in a mates Atlantis model and it was a different class. I'm glad VW have gave us as many luxury's in the T5 model and not kept all the goodies for themselves over in Germany.

A:

reimoboy
27-06-08, 10:32
Up to 10K now with over a week to go !!

Rhosneigr Gaz
27-06-08, 10:50
i'd love to be in a position to bid on this, lovely bus!

Gumdrop
28-06-08, 15:30
Hi - it's my MultiVan you've been talking about! I had a good firm offer from the other ad that i'd placed so I accepted and I've taken it off eBay. The price range you forecast was spot on - but you wouldn't expect me to say exactly how much.

cts5555
28-06-08, 18:35
You'll miss it !!

Be sure to point the new owner to the forum mate.

Craig

BANANAVAN
28-06-08, 20:12
- but you wouldn't expect me to say exactly how much.

LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

I can tell you're new on here!!

Big Bad Bear
29-06-08, 10:51
Gumdrop just gotta say ''I HATE YOU'' for not accepting my 12grand offer :blg:blg:GL:GL mind you dont blame him if he got a lot more for it

Gumdrop
29-06-08, 17:20
Sorry about that but the buyer did come a long way and offered a good price. Being a poor pensioner, I need every penny to save up for a T5 replacement. Think I'll go for a 130ps T5 transporter and put windows in + a folding back seat. Any good ideas as to where I can find these items?