A Happy Sponge at last.YeeeHAAAAA. [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

A Happy Sponge at last.YeeeHAAAAA.

The Love Sponge
28-06-08, 16:04
Well its taken a while but iv'e got decent tyres to go with my new style 19"r4 alloys. 245x40. got dunlops on the back and perrillis p zeros on the front, whats even better i got a good deal on them there are part worn but they look new to me or almost they were as good as the ones i had to take off because they were the wrong rateing. So alloys on also shes getting tints right at this moment,lowered next week and then in a few weeks project power .I'm trying to go pp before the Somerset camping weekend where i'll be whooping it up with the rest of the gang. So have fun because i'm Bushmilling for Ulster tonight hic! hic!.bye.
A happy Sponge. Also thanks to the Blingster for his help and advice.:cool::cool::cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

The Love Sponge
28-06-08, 16:08
Well its taken a while but iv'e got decent tyres to go with my new style 19"r4 alloys. 245x40. got dunlops on the back and perrillis p zeros on the front, whats even better i got a good deal on them there are part worn but they look new to me or almost they were as good as the ones i had to take off because they were the wrong rateing. So alloys on also shes getting tints right at this moment,lowered next week and then in a few weeks project power .I'm trying to go pp before the Somerset camping weekend where i'll be whooping it up with the rest of the gang. So have fun because i'm Bushmilling for Ulster tonight hic! hic!.bye.
A happy Sponge. Also thanks to the Blingster for his help and advice.:cool::cool::cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Don't put of to tomorrow what you can put of indefinitely.

woody
07-07-08, 22:54
howdy sponge, not been on here for a while and ime just catching up.
ive been running p-zeros since this time last year and found they have worn very heavily on the front so let us know how your getting on with them.
they are a great tyre but have changed front too back months ago.:eek:not impressed
hope other mods went well.

vanbling
08-07-08, 00:27
I found that you have to run the 19's a fair bit harder, around 45psi (although not a pirelli owner).

My tires have been wearing really well. :ILU:

I will definately catch up with you this week Bill :cool: + 'B' posts :cool:

The Love Sponge
08-07-08, 08:49
Cheers mate i'm running them at 40psi so will up them a bit,new wheel bearings going in also a new follower for the vacuum pump, then door post black outs,and maybe lowered before Somerset camping weekend. Going to look for new seats possibly saab missed some nice ones last week. Good luck

The Sponge.:cool:

vanbling
08-07-08, 09:28
Andy said he'd booked in some crazy irishman this week for a job on his van. :D

The Love Sponge
08-07-08, 11:58
To be sure to be sure beguragh.:cool: