Hello to you all. from another Newbie. [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Hello to you all. from another Newbie.

P&K.
29-06-08, 18:23
Hello to you all, joined the forum recently, some great information on here, spoke to some people at camperjam, enjoyed looking at all the vehicles, hope to get to the next worcester meet as only in kidderminster, should have a T4 next week, which I intend to convert, had a few VW's but the T4 is the way forward, especially as have 4th child due very soon, looking forward to vanfest, lets hope the weather is good for everyone,
so Hello again. phil&kate.

jakbskate
29-06-08, 19:07
Hello. Welcome to the forum T: Let us know how you get on with the T4 search!!

surfmatt
29-06-08, 20:58
welcome to the forum, get a lwb! the gallery is lookin pretty empty! :ILU:

P&K.
30-06-08, 19:17
Hello, and thanks, sorry SWB for us, not that keen on LWB, probably going the ex yellow van one also, why are they so expensive? to many greedy dealers about? lets just hope the right one comes up at auction soon, phil.

surfmatt
30-06-08, 19:35
the ex aa are pricey i havent worked that out either. i tell you what arnt expensive.....lwb?Rasp:LOL:

jakbskate
30-06-08, 20:13
the ex aa are pricey i havent worked that out either. i tell you what arnt expensive.....lwb?Rasp:LOL:

I agree, definately go for the LWB, why pay double the price for less room inside (a bit of an overstatement I know but yeh) Rasp:

P&K.
02-07-08, 22:18
Hello all, well I got a T4 today yippee! and yes its another yellow peril (ex AA) got from newport auctions, prices seem to be alot lower now? maybe the market is a little saturated? just the normal ex AA but I'm happy with it and have plans to have it respayed lowered etc the usual stuff, drove like a dream to home, was very suprised how fuel efficient it was, already started stripping all the AA stuff from inside etc, going to take ages to get rid of that oily smell though. phil. :D