To say i am F*CKED OFF would be an understatement! [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

To say i am F*CKED OFF would be an understatement!

T4 Tom
02-07-08, 18:39
sorry to vent my anger on here but I am really f*cking annoyed.

Just popped out in me T4 didn't even get to the end of my road, clunk clunk clunk, the familiar sound of a puncture,

On closer inspection I find that my rear SIX WEEK OLD TYRE has the BIGGEST bit of metal wedged in it.

about an inch across right in one of the groves, not a hope it's repairable, 70 worth of Tyre ****ed and I now gotta try and find one to match caus they were a set of four and my van is undriveable,

Had such a nice day as well

B*llocks :(

Big Bad Bear
02-07-08, 18:41
Sorry to hear Tom but you know it normally comes in 3's :eek:

T4 Tom
02-07-08, 18:43
Sorry to hear Tom but you know it normally comes in 3's :eek:

Well my mail client corrupted its profile files this morning loosing all of my emails, I have all the received ones back up but not sent.

Really ed me off first thing.

Now this, I'm about to go out in my car now to pick up the gf, so will be driving like a nun watching out for nasty things

Big Bad Bear
02-07-08, 18:44
You be careful out there then

muddyhell
02-07-08, 18:49
Bet those speakers you got today aint gonna fit/work as well!!!Rasp:Rasp:

Sorry about that..I:I:

Its either that or the GF is preggers..LOL:

T4 Tom
02-07-08, 18:57
Its either that or the GF is preggers..LOL:

Don't you have to have sex to get pregnant?

And i don't belive it, its get worse, it hapened out side bathwick tyres (where i bought them from)

I didn't think anything of it until i remove it, its a wheel balancing weight, the sort that clips on the side of the rim.

Not even sharp which is worse caus its made a massive rough hole to the tyre.

My guess is its one they have removed looking at the state of it as i heard the noise just as I drove passed.

Hmmmm

Antz
02-07-08, 19:04
I know how you feel, whilst out and about yesterday, pulled in to park a little on the sharp side, kerrunch, :eek: kerbed the n/s/f alloy and took a chunk out of the tyre :eek: , Wheels ain't been on a week :(, which really annoyed me, to make matters worse, some dozy f**king pedestrian knocked off the N/S wing mirror. ( which i have managed to re-attach, but the 'leccy adjusment no longer works. :(:(

T4 Tom
02-07-08, 19:04
I don't think I can prove it

But its the f*cking tyre place I bought the tyres off, fault!!!

Gonna go talk to them tomorrow as its easiest place to get it replaced as 1min from my house but might try and persuade them to do some kinda discount as I

A: bought the tyres off them

B: it happened right out side their premises, bit of a coincidence although I know there is no way I can prove it came from them (so won't even try).

Worst out come is going to be 70 for a new tyre,

Best would be it's repaired.. and if so for free (they did once before for free as it was only a couple of weeks after I bought the tyre)

T4 Tom
02-07-08, 19:05
I know how you feel, whilst out and about yesterday, pulled in to park a little on the sharp side, kerrunch, :eek: kerbed the n/s/f alloy and took a chunk out of the tyre :eek: , Wheels ain't been on a week :(, which really annoyed me, to make matters worse, some dozy f**king pedestrian knocked off the N/S wing mirror. ( which i have managed to re-attach, but the 'leccy adjusment no longer works. :(:(

:grphg

Yeah I reckon you know exactly how I feel, feel sorry for you mate

T4 Tom
03-07-08, 13:43
63 for new tyre, at least its an identical tyre so I still have matching tread patterns etc.

Could think of better things to spend the 60 on tbh,

Oh well van back on the road at least :)