How much is it worth? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

How much is it worth?

T4 Tom
07-07-08, 12:57
Just kidding Rasp:

reimoboy
07-07-08, 14:34
LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:I'm sure there will still be somebody out there ready to lynch you Rasp:

muddyhell
07-07-08, 15:51
OH YES!!!LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL: Come the next meet ..there`'' be a hangingI:

andy
07-07-08, 16:23
not been around much as my van was written off but was contemplating one of those threads as i was thinking of trying to get it back on the road...weighng up costs... maybe i'll just look on autotrader... I:

loud ed
07-07-08, 18:08
That ones pricelessLOL:

T4 Tom
07-07-08, 18:09
not been around much as my van was written off but was contemplating one of those threads as i was thinking of trying to get it back on the road...weighng up costs... maybe i'll just look on autotrader... I:

personally I don't have a problem with them whatsoever and enjoy the whole guessing game but it seems a few ain't so keen so personally I will refrain :)

T4 Tom
07-07-08, 18:09
OH YES!!!LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL: Come the next meet ..there`'' be a hangingI:

Nothing new there then Rasp:

ahay!
07-07-08, 18:10
A: Nice work LOL:

waterkooled
07-07-08, 19:38
:dunno: Seems to me to be a fair question (Yep, I did post one yesterday) After all, if you want an honest opinion, go to the people who may know a little more about the subject?? Aware that I may not make any new friends here, but I just don't get it...... Anyone, feel free to explain it to me????????

muddyhell
07-07-08, 19:41
Drove past The Tarka Inn and saw some workman out the back..guess it aint for the kids play area..LOL:LOL:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/muddyhellt4/gallows.jpg

muddyhell
07-07-08, 19:48
:dunno: Seems to me to be a fair question (Yep, I did post one yesterday) After all, if you want an honest opinion, go to the people who may know a little more about the subject?? Aware that I may not make any new friends here, but I just don't get it...... Anyone, feel free to explain it to me????????

Hi mate, its a pee take by little Tommy on the lack sometimes of the use of the search facilities on the forum...nothing against new members and those that guenuinely want to know the value of a T4 but sometimes, just occasionaly, you`ll notice someone will post a question which has been answered a few thread s away...most commonly..whats my van worth? Will these wheels fit? Who do I insure with? and in Toms case Why wont my girlfrind go ************************!!!

The forum is a fantastic source of info and all questions will always be answered , enjoy the site, attend the meets and shows and you'll make some great friends on here..T:T:T:

T4 Tom
07-07-08, 20:21

don't get me wrong I have nothing against them.. i really was about to post one my self but posted this instead after reading the thread where people were... erm... moaning LOL: about them I:

Drove past The Tarka Inn and saw some workman out the back..guess it aint for the kids play area..LOL:LOL:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/muddyhellt4/gallows.jpg

PMSL LOL:

waterkooled
07-07-08, 21:45
OK. Glad to see humour hasn't disappeared from the site. Was at the Ace and did the London run so have met a few of you already! I'll look elsewhere to find out how much it's worth!! ;)