Saab 9-3 Turbo Half leather seats [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Saab 9-3 Turbo Half leather seats

golddust
10-07-08, 19:14
I've got a half leather interior from a Saab 9-3 turbo.

The interior is tan/beige so sadly now won't match the grey seats I've bought for the rear!

The front seats are heated too! However the drivers seat is missing the wheel you turn to adjust the angle of the back and the plastic cover for the lever to adjust the height. Both should be easy to pick up from a breaker as they are common to all the Saab 9-3's.

I've got the rear seats thrown in too so you can use them for something, but I've used the cover from one rear seat base to replace a worn panel on the drivers seat which is now in excellent condition.

Collection from Tiverton, Devon OR Bridgwater, Somerset (M5 J27 or J23).

ONLY ASKING 30 now as I just want the space. Cost me over 100.

Absolute Bargain so don't want any mucking about. Can potentially deliver them for some diesel money as I'm travelling to milton Keynes on the weekend.

golddust
28-07-08, 08:48
Any offers as now taking up space?

Basically:

Passenger seat - good
Drivers seat - fabric portion of seat base needs repair (use rear cover as donor). Missing 2 x plastic adjusters.
Rear seats - Use as donor and possible project?
Door cards - flog them on ebay.

Would swap for anything of interest.

rocketron
20-10-08, 17:18
links to pics dont work buddy. T:

golddust
09-12-08, 11:30
ONLY ASKING 30 now as I just want the space. Cost me over 100.

Absolute Bargain so don't want any mucking about. Can potentially deliver them for some diesel money as I'm travelling to milton Keynes on the weekend.

Sorry but I don't have any pics of them at the moment but you can google for pics of Saab 9-3 seats. At this price though they're a bargain as I don't want the hassle.

youngteam
09-12-08, 14:53
Pretty sure I'll take these. Gonna get my dad to pick them up as he's kind of down that way. Can you PM me with your address and telephone number so I can sort it?

golddust
09-12-08, 14:57
PM replied. :D