One of my customers [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

One of my customers

Dazboi
12-07-08, 10:36
just been talking to one of my customers (he may be signing up shortly) hes got a 51 plate t4 with two captains chairs in the front, he wants to swap them back to single and double in the front, i told him to come on here and im sure that theyre be someone out there that would swap two captains for a single and a double, am i right?

Wavestarved
12-07-08, 10:50
I'll do it if he can wait 2 years for my son to learn to drive and pass his driving test and buy his own van.

Jurasik
12-07-08, 10:50
Damn straight. I certainly would. If he decides to do this, can you give me a shout? T:
My Double & single seats are in pretty good nick, they are not perfect, but It is abn Ex AA.

Mr Big
12-07-08, 14:37
I've got an Inca double in very good nick I would be happy to swap for a single passenger seat. My drivers seat is no good, but I dont see why he couldnt keep his drivers seat as a captains and just swap the passenger for a double.

Not sure if he's based near you, but I will be in High Wycombe at some point over the next couple of weeks so could meet up in Maidenhead/Reading way?

Drop me a pm if he's interested and I will try to sort a picture in the meantime.

Cheers,
Craig.

Dazboi
12-07-08, 14:38
I've got an Inca double in very good nick I would be happy to swap for a single passenger seat. My drivers seat is no good, but I dont see why he couldnt keep his drivers seat as a captains and just swap the passenger for a double.

Not sure if he's based near you, but I will be in High Wycombe at some point over the next couple of weeks so could meet up in Maidenhead/Reading way?

Drop me a pm if he's interested and I will try to sort a picture in the meantime.

Cheers,
Craig.

thanks craig ill let you know, the guys name is stuart, im hoping hes signing up at some stage

Trickdaddy
13-07-08, 18:05
I also have a single n double in perfect condition in INCA trim also from 51 plate would be up for this deal no probs and i mean mint not a mark pm me