National trust [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

National trust

TDI Dave
15-07-08, 17:46
Any one on here a member or in that fact anyone want to be a member ?

seems quite good

I can get a 12 months membership for a family of 4 for 20 quid :ILU:

yoshiman
15-07-08, 17:52
20...how? Its 61.50 a year for a family, isn't it?

crisnsatch
15-07-08, 18:19
How come?T:

TDI Dave
15-07-08, 18:38
ill pm you the info later , its perfectly within the terms and conditions :ILU: its actualy a NZ year pass which includes all uk carparks attractions entry and houses etc.. my bro in law done it for a while now he actualy sells the info on flea bay lol but hey it saves lots of

Century
15-07-08, 20:49
Ours is 140 a year

jeffery lady killer
15-07-08, 21:04
Mine was 20 as my girlfriend is under 25 so i bought it for her as a gift :-) I live near Gwithian which is 3 to park per day and when im there eveyday its quite a saving.

Apart from that if you visit Cornwall there are so many places down here you can enter free with the pass and also park!!

CaptainKidd
15-07-08, 21:08
Its all on the net for anyone thats intrested http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=831225

golddust
16-07-08, 14:38
My mum & dad bought life membership back in the 70's. Cost them about 600 at the time but they've been using the tickets regularly for over 35 years now.

TDI Dave
16-07-08, 19:26
yep captain thats the one !!

bigcat
22-07-08, 13:57
Just done this; if exchange rate I've got is about right works out @19 for the missus and I. Will see what happens.

nitedana
22-07-08, 14:51
Sounds great for an individual to be able to visit hundreds of fantastic places for 20 per year.

Sounds dreadful for The National Trust, which relies on subscriptions, donations and volunteers to be able to provide the hundreds of fantastic places for us to go and visit.

amplifieddesign
22-07-08, 18:29
this may sound like a silly question, but what are the benefits of joining?

Wavestarved
22-07-08, 19:58
Amp,
the benefits of joining for me so far have been that I parked free at Baggy point twice in March...Not bad for 60 odd quid eh?
The benefits for my wife are that she can make me as miserable as she wants to by dragging me around really big, really dull, old houses and not have to pay for it. T:
Oh, I do quite like taking my dog to in Lord Snot's gardens, unfortunately my conscience makes me clean it up.

TDI Dave
27-07-08, 10:06
this may sound like a silly question, but what are the benefits of joining?

Havent you seen all the houses you can visit ? inc paul mcartneys house where he used to write the early beetles stuff free parking in loads of nice places !

TDI Dave
27-07-08, 10:10
Sounds great for an individual to be able to visit hundreds of fantastic places for 20 per year.

Sounds dreadful for The National Trust, which relies on subscriptions, donations and volunteers to be able to provide the hundreds of fantastic places for us to go and visit.

Lol serves them right ! Should research properly and they write the rules not me

also they are fully aware of this and so is moneysaving expert and they still havent changed anything so its their loss and a fully deserved one too ! T: