Its Friday!!!!! [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Its Friday!!!!!

Dazboi
18-07-08, 07:40
Well ladies and gents its that day again, and the weekend fast approaches, whats ur plans

sat (not working for a change!) soft play for my little un, shopping, visit from my auntie in law (posts on here lol)
sun my aunties coming up (shes like hyasinth bucket on acid!) then lunch at the outlaws folled by more posts and a relaxing afternoon!

splitmike
18-07-08, 07:43
Getting wet with a bit of luck hope that there will be just a little surf tomorow as we set off house hunting again in sunny cornwall cant wait to move, sunday just chilling out and driving home.

Mike.....Rasp:

Dazboi
18-07-08, 07:45
half my family is in north tamerton, near bude, its lovely down there

good luck mate

bigcat
18-07-08, 07:46
Getting wet with a bit of luck hope that there will be just a little surf tomorow as we set off house hunting again in sunny cornwall cant wait to move, sunday just chilling out and driving home.

Mike.....Rasp:

That's it Mike , send Lauren househunting, whilst you catch a few I::ILU:

Snapshot50
18-07-08, 07:46
working on the Dub 3 more pannels to get on wich includes floor and roof woo hoo then im insulated and panneld for my hols then carpet on my return :-) would so love a surf though just have to wait 1 more week then I have 18 days of surf GET IN !!!!!!!

Dazboi
18-07-08, 07:49
it was u surfer dudes lol that got me into volkswagen vans lol

Snapshot50
18-07-08, 07:55
it was u surfer dudes lol that got me into volkswagen vans lol

Ha ha Its a vital part of touring the globe for better biggger wave's, and no better way to do it, than in a DUB :)

Dazboi
18-07-08, 07:56
true, i think i shouldve got my van before i got married and had kids, i think it wouldve stopped me lol

reimoboy
18-07-08, 08:24
Studying for me :( Need to finish module by end of the month :eek:

Dazboi
18-07-08, 08:25
what are you studying for?

reimoboy
18-07-08, 08:44
An OU degree in Natural Sciences :eek:

Mk5Centurion
18-07-08, 08:51
Got to get up early ramorra morning! :eek:
Going to play golf though :D

Going to a wedding in the afternoon as my wife is a bridesmaid; great granny looking after the kids as we are staying overnight in the hotel (our first night away in 2 years) I:

Sunday - rush back to the kids as quickly as possible A:

Monday is a local holiday (off to Troon to play more golf I:)

T:

willonmitchell
18-07-08, 08:51
Your becoming a Naturist Si!!!! :D

Hay nice little article all about your van i see in the August VW Camper Mag!!! nice one!

PredacomDom
18-07-08, 09:04
Hopefully my weekend will start after lunch (assuming I get this DVD dupe order sorted).

Plan is:

Make, carpet and fit hinged kickboard to R&R
Replace cupboard door that I mullered
Fit and wire new infinitys in the back
Fit tall cabinet and start cutting for Zig unit and sockets etc.

Plus the folks are visiting Sunday and bringing my birthday pressie. T:

Dazboi
18-07-08, 09:05
happy birthday pred, any bevvies involved?

Snapshot50
18-07-08, 09:06
Yes indeed happy bday enjoy lets hope its a good one

PredacomDom
18-07-08, 09:11
Cheers!

Had plenty, it was on Monday, I was in the T4 on a cracking campsite in Slapton.

We were touring round Devon and the only reason we went there was because the missus got stressed at me bugging her to decide on a site for the night, her response:

You'll be going on a trip to Slapton if your not careful LOL:

taffyapples
18-07-08, 10:46
a right good clean and cleam.
new keysafe from Aldi

buying and then carpeting panels.

sitting and loooking at my lovely T4.
a few beers

buying ceiling lining fabric
buying blackout curtain fabric and wire run
few beers

meet mate and chat T4's checking out each others wagons
few beers

NO WAVES!!...............BOO!!

mikey
18-07-08, 11:07
Got Nikki's eldest boy coming down with his girlfriend,( great as she drinks guinness )T: so we will head for the beach and throw them in the sea, chill out and have a bbq. Shame theres no surf as he likes to have a go.Just a chilled out budget weekend really T:

GandT
18-07-08, 11:16
:(
Yep its Friday Die Day, especially up ere on the A55 Hill down to St Asaph, schools out, its holidays, pack up and :c off, and then some clown rolls his caravan down the hill and stops the weekend rush for a few hours, a car full of 6 week off kids screaming and fighting wont help much either, and it dont stop at midnight, yep its that time of the year again, drive with extreme caution and watch your speed because the police traffic fund needs topping up and you know it..

jane/rob&dennis
18-07-08, 11:24
Studying for me :( Need to finish module by end of the month :eek:

what are you studying for?

Cause he's done the house work, can't find any more games to play, has polished his van down to the bare metal and he's answered every post on the forum. H:

R5T4
18-07-08, 11:32
Off to Santa Pod for the weekend

fergie606
18-07-08, 11:37
Fly to Vancouver, Canada Saturday morning cannot wait!!!!:D

Dazboi
18-07-08, 12:08
Off to Santa Pod for the weekend

look out for e18daf

jfc202
18-07-08, 13:32
Taking my girlfriend out for her first overnight trip in the van! Didnt think she would be, but shes more excited than I am - although she wants to bring cushions to put on the bed, not sure im to happy about that! - heading to Durdle door area, anyone know of any good places to sleep?

slackjohngsx
18-07-08, 14:12
Packing the velle and heading to the waves of Labenne Ocean just north of Biarritz A:

bigcat
18-07-08, 14:20
Packing the velle and heading to the waves of Labenne Ocean just north of Biarritz A:

Nice one, enjoy T: Give my regards to Biscarosse as you pass !

Gregg
18-07-08, 16:57
Just booked in at Go Ape in the forest of dean. Never been before but looks like a good crack.
Then go and find a camp site for the night and chill with a few beers and a bbq.Have a bit of a cycle on sunday morning then head home after lunch.

ahay!
18-07-08, 17:46
Well ladies and gents its that day again, and the weekend fast approaches, whats ur plans

....................visit from my auntie in law (posts on here lol)
sun my aunties coming up (shes like hyasinth bucket on acid!) ..................

Lets hope your auntie doesn't then, otherwise http://planetsmilies.net/violent-smiley-1363.gif (http://planetsmilies.net)

rob1mitch
18-07-08, 17:54
Off to Bug jam for a look!:D

reimoboy
18-07-08, 18:19
Your becoming a Naturist Si!!!! :D

Hay nice little article all about your van i see in the August VW Camper Mag!!! nice one!

Thanks matey T:

Cause he's done the house work, can't find any more games to play, has polished his van down to the bare metal and he's answered every post on the forum. H:

Haven't you got a kitchen to rebuild RobI:, guess you must have finished if you've got time to take the LOL:

Ps love you really :D

loud ed
18-07-08, 20:21
Building a new shed to house all the shi whoops stuff that is going to be evicted from my garage .so we can get the bug in it. Yes i know a car in a garage and not full of usefull stuff no one still uses a garage for cars do theyI: