T5 1.9 at local breakers [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

T5 1.9 at local breakers

MR OX
08-02-12, 23:08
This is at one of my local yards....

http://www.silverlake.co.uk/breakers/details/2006/volkswagen/transporter/-/diesel/van/white/manual/bc14530/

Red5
09-02-12, 10:43
Just called them and bought and paid for the front seat and seatbase, result!!

Its got electric windows and matching door cards too, couldn't stretch to that though!!

t5van
09-02-12, 11:10
You mean Alan has some thing decent in... I: My sun visor clip broke if any ones going.. I may have to take a trip.

I saw Alan only the other week.. Alan and Tina have set up this http://www.udonateacar.com/ I have bought Salvage from Alans place, but tend to get stuff from Oxford, Brum and manchester only ( sorry Alan ) cos its alot cheaper. I:

e30mark
09-02-12, 11:26
Just called them and bought and paid for the front seat and seatbase, result!!

You like grunge then? I:

wonder how much they want for the aircon condenser, might have to give them a bell T:

Red5
09-02-12, 12:17
I told them I just wanted the seatbase off of the bottom of the seat but I think he thought I wanted the bit where your bottom sits, hey ho.

I'll split the parts and sell the seat seperately, my fiendish plan is to get a swivel plate for the passengers side and a set of Porsche seats.

I've advertised some stuff on here recently but the posts don't seem to be showing up on my "Threads Started" list.

MR OX
11-02-12, 17:43
I told them I just wanted the seatbase off of the bottom of the seat but I think he thought I wanted the bit where your bottom sits, hey ho.

I'll split the parts and sell the seat seperately, my fiendish plan is to get a swivel plate for the passengers side and a set of Porsche seats.

I've advertised some stuff on here recently but the posts don't seem to be showing up on my "Threads Started" list.

They've got a 997 turbo breaking I:
Goodness only know how much the seats would be though :*

Red5
13-02-12, 22:09
They usually do a set of Boxster seats for around 250, they were doing Mini seats at 150 collected from them.

I picked up my seat and seatbase but left the damn bolts on their counter.