My Van Wheels - To Change Colour Or Not Please Vote! [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

My Van Wheels - To Change Colour Or Not Please Vote!

T4Tasty
29-07-08, 17:19
http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m406/T4Tasty51/T4%20Show%20Van%20Magazine%20Featured%20VWT4/SA400532.jpg

FROM SILVER TO ANTHRACITE DIAMOND BLACK (BLACK WITH TINY SILVER FLECKS IN PAINT I THINK)

KEEP AS IS OR GET RESPRAYED? CENTRE CAP YELLOW OR SILVER - vote away interested in your comments

GandT
29-07-08, 17:52
ive just got mine in black n silver, why, because i think keeping the bumpers black and these wheels with chequared section along bottom side line between arches will make a white van stand out, for yours i would go black with the chrome and yellow letterd VW centres, and as you say thats only my choice, good luck chooseing, the wrong choice stands out a mile im sure youll agree:confused:
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk12/GandT_photos/van/DSCN0379.jpg
:ILU:

mikey
29-07-08, 18:32
Go black,, will set it off a treat T:

T4Tasty
29-07-08, 18:40
Go black,, will set it off a treat T:

dont forget to vote as i will go with the majority of sensible opinions :) black with silver or black with yellow vw lettering?

brad:D

soansey
29-07-08, 18:47
I think the wheels look sweet as is,i think that if you go to dark they it might look a bit like a wasp!. But thats just my opinion.

mackz
29-07-08, 22:19
I think black will look kick ass :ILU:

black n yellow is the theme nothing else is silver!
that was my vote T:

reimoboy
29-07-08, 22:24
I think they look top dollar as they are A: ( vote cast!)

vanbling
29-07-08, 23:13
Matt black is the new silver. Look good with yellow calipers or red. :cool:

T4Tasty
30-07-08, 00:11
Matt black is the new silver. Look good with yellow calipers or red. :cool:

got red brembo calipers already! T:

J-T5
30-07-08, 22:40
Nice van.....Flatty's old van, he's a mate of my brothers:)

Definately black with silver, black with yellow will look too much, like you are trying too hard, the silver lettering keeps it a bit "factory" with a twist, all black would look like DIY spray can job I reckon

Jay

T4Tasty
30-07-08, 23:10
Nice van.....Flatty's old van, he's a mate of my brothers:)

Definately black with silver, black with yellow will look too much, like you are trying too hard, the silver lettering keeps it a bit "factory" with a twist, all black would look like DIY spray can job I reckon

Jay

Interesting point - wouldn't want to look like I'm trying TOO hard! Although different is good :) Might just have to put the money towards PP then H::cool:

J-T5
30-07-08, 23:28
Altho might look good with yellow, mirror image of the body ie yellow body with a small bit of black, black wheels with a small bit of yellow????????

Or am I just speaking ******** ha ha:D