I never thought [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

I never thought

JWD
29-07-08, 19:33
God :eek:
I never thought Id be doing this but anyway thats the way life goes.

I found out today that my wife is expecting our first kid so was wondering-this site being the fountain of all knowledge.T:

A. Where do I get one of those cool offroad prams - you know the three wheel ones with the big wheels.
B. What make are they
C.Do you think its possible to do a suspension drop with alloys on said item, obviously windows are out but a respray with a bit of bling a distinct possibility, maybe some pinstriping would also be an option.:ILU:

Its early days yet, so can continue spending dosh on my van for now.

cheers

Justin

Big Bad Bear
29-07-08, 19:43
Firstly Congratulations to you and the missis Justin get plenty sleep now coz you wont when it's born LOL: and are these what you mean?

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=3+wheel+pram

reimoboy
29-07-08, 19:47
Hey Chris, searching ebay for prams! Is there is something you aren't telling us :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Congrats Justin ny the way T:

JWD
29-07-08, 19:51
Thanks Bear

No, the ones Im after are the ones that you see the fitness type freaks using when they go running with their kids, They seem to have a longer wheelbase and spoked wheels- which look to be about 16 - 20 inch.:ILU:

Cheers

J

VET 4 THE INSANE
29-07-08, 19:53
YOU`LL BE WANTING AN ABC EVEREST........
COMES IN CAMO SO NO NEED TO PAINT,LOOKS PROPER COOL SO NO SLAMMIN NEEDED EITHER

IT`S LIKE AN ALL MOUNTAIN 3 WHEEL PUSHCHAIR THINGY

MY WIFE HAS A WIERD FETISH FOR ALL THINGS PUSHCHAIR/PRAM & HAD ONE OF THESE.IT WAS THE ONLY PUSHCHAIR THAT I`VE ACTUALLY BEEN SEEN PUSHING IN A PUBLIC PLACELOL:

NOT THE EASIEST OF THINGS TO GET HOLD OF AS THEY COME FROM NEW ZEALAND BUT THEY DO COME UP ON THE BAY FROM TIME TO TIME.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c15/lammy2000/009-15.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c15/lammy2000/010-12.jpg

Big Bad Bear
29-07-08, 19:57
Hey Chris, searching ebay for prams! Is there is something you aren't telling us :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Congrats Justin ny the way T:

OI dont you tempt FATE :eek: already had one scare this year I:
Wish id known earlier you was off to the motorshow Si, woulda made it somehow :confused:

BANANAVAN
29-07-08, 19:57
you HAVE to get one of these .
http://www.forparentsbyparents.com/mall/images/blooming_marvellous/large/MMAW044556.jpg
ohhhh yes!!!!! you'll always be wanting to take the little un out for a walk!! I had many a happy times in the park zooming past the old folk!!!

JWD
29-07-08, 20:01
Camo's good but worried Im might not find the little un amongst the bushes(Yes Iknow its an old one but couldnt resist)LOL:

The camo jobs the closest so far but still not the one Im looking for.

Someone on here will know, they always do.

cheers

J

JWD
29-07-08, 20:06
Ha found them

www.olivers-baby-care.co.uk

the performance series jogger

or this one at www.pushchairs.co.uk

mag wheels and all.

thanks for the input guysT:

be good

Justin

Big Bad Bear
29-07-08, 20:08
J have a look here then although dont go putting a new born in one of these :eek:

http://www.foam-karve.co.uk/

JWD
29-07-08, 20:14
That Ranger looks pretty cool.

I will have one of these as a second pram(for beach walks etc) and then a normal jobbie for shops.

Thanks for that , that sites now in my favourites box.T:

God , I still cant believe it -- Is my life over??????

cheers

J

Big Bad Bear
29-07-08, 20:30

cheers

J

LOL:LOL:LOL: Knowing how close you are to the Beach J, it can never be that Bad LOL:LOL:

golddust
31-07-08, 09:05
Have tried several makes including ones I highly recommend the "Quinny" brand.

We had a Quinny Speedi which was the 3 wheel off road type with suspension and was great on the beach etc. Have since flogged it and bought a smaller Quinny Zapp stroller now that she's walking.

For gods sake don't buy the "Hauck" or "Jeep" brand ones on ebay. Really rubbish.

paul ss
31-07-08, 12:28
congratulations fella on the newsA: , now your skint for for the next 16yrs LOL:

Daaisy
31-07-08, 12:45
congratulations fella on the newsA: , now your skint for for the next 16yrs LOL:

You obviously don't have 18 and 19 year olds yet !!!!

Many Congrats A:

and enjoy ..............they grow up sooooooooo quickly

personally i always found the back pack things that they can sit in really useful too............:cool:

Daaisy:ILU:

snigvan
31-07-08, 22:24
What ever you get make sure the front wheel steers!!!

JWD
02-08-08, 15:40
Thanks everyone for the kind commentsT::)A:
much appreciated.

Cheers

Justin

marco
02-08-08, 21:42

Nope, it's just beginning!

cloudnine
03-08-08, 08:10
Check out the phil and teds sport... takes the little un from newborn to 5 yrs also you can add an inline seat on it in case you have another little accident.. um i mean angel :D