message for reimoboy [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

message for reimoboy

Dazboi
30-07-08, 09:48
si, ive got that shuttle in at the moment and my digi camera has packed up! do u want me to text a couple of pics?

reimoboy
30-07-08, 09:50
My phone is not set up to receive pics :( Don't worry

jane/rob&dennis
30-07-08, 10:07
this forum wasn't set up so you to could communicate you know! Rasp:

have you heard of the telephone or is that soooo last century!

reimoboy
30-07-08, 10:09
Oh I dare not speak to him on the phone, he doesn't shut up!!

Smoke signals perhaps ;)

jane/rob&dennis
30-07-08, 10:17
Oh I dare not speak to him on the phone, he doesn't shut up!!

Smoke signals perhaps ;)

he don't shut up on here either 1,145 post and he's not even got a Van! :eek: Should be banned!:) keep the forum for van owners not wannabes! :)

Let's see who else is reading this and takes offense at that last bit H:

Dazboi
30-07-08, 10:46
he don't shut up on here either 1,145 post and he's not even got a Van! :eek: Should be banned!:) keep the forum for van owners not wannabes! :)

Let's see who else is reading this and takes offense at that last bit H:

am i to take that seriously? sorry didnt mean to offend si's poxy mobile doesnt work half the time!

and im not that bad, thought i was being helpful

Dazboi
30-07-08, 10:51
youll get me into trouble, already have to watch what i post, the need for a van is massive the amount of brilliant ones i see on here just makes me jealous, its also nice to help and i hope most people think i help

jane/rob&dennis
30-07-08, 10:54
am i to take that seriously? sorry didnt mean to offend si's poxy mobile doesnt work half the time!

and im not that bad, thought i was being helpful

If you take me seriously you'll be the first person who does. T: Just joshing with you on a boring Wednesday morning with nothing else to do at work :):)

Not sure about helpful but you do give Si someone to talk to so I gues you are helping with his community care.

jane/rob&dennis
30-07-08, 10:54
Plus got to get my post count up somehow!

Dazboi
30-07-08, 10:57
well dont tell si but actually the guys that ive met from the forum have been really nice, i think (although theyre right when they say i go on abit) weve developed a good relationship on and off forum, besides im supposed to be a service "advisor" as well as a manager and if that means my advice may come in handy for one of the guys on the forum then ive achieved what i need to achieve

Dazboi
30-07-08, 10:57
plus im trying to catch up to si on the posts lol

jane/rob&dennis
30-07-08, 11:01
we've both got a long way to go to catch up with Si's posts!

I've feed and watered Si and Family at both Vanwest and Plymouth and a nicer family you'd struggle to meet. In fact all the guys, girls, kids and animal we've met have been ace to the man. Not like the people we met through another Van based forum they were just plain weird!

You keep passing on your advice and I'll keep lurking and talking B:cKs

Dazboi
30-07-08, 11:08

I've feed and watered Si and Family at both Vanwest and Plymouth and a nicer family you'd struggle to meet. In fact all the guys, girls, kids and animal we've met have been ace to the man. Not like the people we met through another Van based forum they were just plain weird!

You keep passing on your advice and I'll keep lurking and talking B:cKs

well if youre unfortunate to be around at vanfest on the saturday youll see my entire clan there harrassing the lads and taking the

reimoboy
30-07-08, 12:51

I've feed and watered Si and Family at both Vanwest and Plymouth and a nicer family you'd struggle to meet.

I'm filling up now Rob you big softee :)

well if youre unfortunate to be around at vanfest on the saturday youll see my entire clan there harrassing the lads and taking the
Unfortunatly Rob and Jane can't make Vanfest:(, be good to see your lot there though Daz:D

Dazboi
30-07-08, 12:54
If you think i can talk wait till my millie starts, even i cant get a word in edgeways! imagine that someone who can stop moi from gassing!

jane/rob&dennis
30-07-08, 12:55
I'm filling up now Rob you big softee :)

Well Donna and the kids make up for your obvious character flaws I:

Unfortunatly Rob and Jane can't make Vanfest:(, be good to see your lot there though Daz:D

Tis true I'm afraid these new kitchens don't come cheap even if you are getting the flooring supplied by a member of the forum.A: