Took me blooomin' ages! [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Took me blooomin' ages!

itsavanthing
05-08-08, 16:41
Just finished washing and polishing my van - roof included - 3 hours. A: :D
What do you think? Also thinking of getting my bumpers colour coded, but can't make up my mind :confused:....any thoughts??

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll251/extremeagar/polished1.jpg

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll251/extremeagar/polished2.jpg

T4 VIRGIN,
05-08-08, 16:59
vans looking good,keep them black and use the money to buy a nice set of alloys??

rob1mitch
05-08-08, 17:09
3 Hours?..... thats nothing!when i picked up mine i spent eight hours t-cutting and polishing my yellowish looking white van back to it's former glory! I've kept my black bumpers too just got the essentials = lowering + Alloys!
Looking good though keep it up!T:

vwt4graham
05-08-08, 17:27
what van? all i can see is sky and a house its that bloody shiney!
wish i could be d to use up 3hrs of my life cleaning and polishin the van.... to bad we got typical plymouthian weather here..... rain rain and more rain!

oil burner
05-08-08, 17:32
Nice looking vanA:. I say stick with black bumpers, check out Rakes van in the Team Yellow pics, it's sporting black and looking tastier for it

itsavanthing
05-08-08, 17:42
vans looking good,keep them black and use the money to buy a nice set of alloys??

Yep, alloys also on the to do list :D - got a few in mind, want to get commercially rated ones as it's a camper and has a bed, units, etc inside.

itsavanthing
05-08-08, 17:43
what van? all i can see is sky and a house its that bloody shiney!
wish i could be d to use up 3hrs of my life cleaning and polishin the van.... to bad we got typical plymouthian weather here..... rain rain and more rain!

Just started raining here too :bhdhsy: GRRRRR

team french
05-08-08, 18:20
oooooohhhh! shiney green!!! looking good, how much did the flush side windows set you back?

mikey
05-08-08, 18:23
you missed a bit, bottom of windscreen where the drain holes are Rasp: apart from that it looks great A:

bigcat
05-08-08, 18:26
you missed a bit, bottom of windscreen where the drain holes are Rasp: apart from that it looks great A:

How'd you know ? I:

greyfox
05-08-08, 18:34
yeah man looks good for it.T: colour coded bumpers, mirror and numberplate strip would make a difference. i got opening side glass from cmc. about 175 i think it was.

itsavanthing
05-08-08, 19:13
oooooohhhh! shiney green!!! looking good, how much did the flush side windows set you back?

300 for the slider, compared to 70 for the "normal" one - hence why I only have one, so that when i'm cooking i can get a bit of ventilation!

colese
05-08-08, 19:37
Looking good mate.done mine last nite.Wash and polish.ready for the bristol meet.:c rained today.:c weather,thought it was aug:confused:.:)