stick on lettering [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

stick on lettering

snigvan
05-08-08, 20:37
Could anyone point me in the right direction for some cheap lettering suppliers.
I googled a couple but experience is always preferable. I just want the ability to choose colour font & size.
Thanks in advance

amplifieddesign
05-08-08, 21:19
lettering for what? your van?

i do vinyl cutting for cars etc if thats what ur after?

snigvan
06-08-08, 14:56
Thanks amplifieddesign,
Yes it's for the van.
ex AA & I want to write Thunderbird 4 on the dark green strip on the lower part of the van.
It's just for fun for the 4 yr old who's got a real thing for Thunderbirds so I want to do it really cheaply as it probably wont be on for long.
don't know if this is your market or not?

rayvon
06-08-08, 16:08
"for the four yr old" yeah, whatever! I:

T4 VIRGIN,
06-08-08, 18:00
Thanks amplifieddesign,
Yes it's for the van.
ex AA & I want to write Thunderbird 4 on the dark green strip on the lower part of the van.
It's just for fun for the 4 yr old who's got a real thing for Thunderbirds so I want to do it really cheaply as it probably wont be on for long.
don't know if this is your market or not?

and once you have stuck it on and the young one is over the moon with it,running around in thunderbird 4,
what chances have you got of removing it without world war 3 breaking out in you house

snigvan
07-08-08, 11:36
I guess by that time the 6 monther will have grown into it:D
Ok maybe I quite like the idea tooI:
So where to get some cheap?!

jane/rob&dennis
07-08-08, 11:51
and once you have stuck it on and the young one is over the moon with it,running around in thunderbird 4,
what chances have you got of removing it without world war 3 breaking out in you house

or you have to move to a remote island and start saving the world from "The Hood".

bigcat
07-08-08, 13:43
or you have to move to a remote island and start saving the world from "The Hood".

I think we'd all be up for that.....Mr. Tracey.I:

amplifieddesign
07-08-08, 17:59
its not expensive, pm me exactly what you want with size and colour and I can give you an exact quote. you will be able to apply it yourself so it wont be big money at all.

:)