Warning!! Watch You Side Steps [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Warning!! Watch You Side Steps

optimus primer
07-08-08, 09:43
Just a warning, I got up this morning to find my chrome side steps have been stolen so just be aware of your own.

Chuffing pikeys, with price of metal so hight they will steal anything!

Any one who hears of a set going cheap around the Gainsborough, Lincoln, Doncaster etc can they let me know just in case some mug tries to sell them.

trouble is they are probably woth a tenner in scrap!

GandT
07-08-08, 09:48
theyve been knicked for a T4 not scrap, takes too long to remove them, jones 4X4 round corner from me lost 11,000 worth of chrome exterior off his display yard last year, so loads of landies and rangers wearing stolen bling in them north welsh hills, youll see your rails ride past soon, proving them yours is different isnt it, shame, take care and weld the nuts up next time, i had to on a shogan.:eek:

optimus primer
07-08-08, 10:17
well I hope they choke on them!

king marty
07-08-08, 15:56
Bolis my p155 when some little *** cant be d to work that bit harder and has to go nick something off someone who has worked hard to buy nice things...:c
Unluck dude, hope you get them back, if not, i know someone who is knocking out Stainless bars like mine for 150

PaulMela
07-08-08, 20:10
Just a warning, I got up this morning to find my chrome side steps have been stolen so just be aware of your own.

Chuffing pikeys, with price of metal so hight they will steal anything!

Any one who hears of a set going cheap around the Gainsborough, Lincoln, Doncaster etc can they let me know just in case some mug tries to sell them.

trouble is they are probably woth a tenner in scrap!

Tell me about it we have now had 8 vans at work which have had the cat stolen, one van has been hit 3 times in 2 months

jamestopdog
07-08-08, 20:29
Tell me about it we have now had 8 vans at work which have had the cat stolen, one van has been hit 3 times in 2 months

Good reason to get a decat beat them to it!;)

Andy Wardle
19-01-14, 00:47
Am I alone in thinking advertising your own side step product on a thread about stolen side steps is in pretty poor taste! :mad:

mooey65
19-01-14, 00:51
Am I alone in thinking advertising your own side step product on a thread about stolen side steps is in pretty poor taste! :mad:

Its on all posts about side steps....One way to lose peoples interest/sales

hodges
19-01-14, 00:52
Especially a thread from 2008. The amount of adverts being posted by this company is doing my head in. Sat down to flick through the forum for 20 mins and all of the threads I've opened have been bumped by this advert.

Andy Wardle
19-01-14, 00:55
Its on all posts about side steps....One way to lose peoples interest/sales

Not only that, they're not even T4. Just read the blurb...to fit SWB T5! FFS!

mooey65
19-01-14, 01:34
Especially a thread from 2008. The amount of adverts being posted by this company is doing my head in. Sat down to flick through the forum for 20 mins and all of the threads I've opened have been bumped by this advert.

:bhd :bhd :bhd A ban would fix this

adbaw
19-01-14, 06:12
Everybody should phone the mobile number whenever they have some spare time and then say sorry wrong number!!!!!That would be just as annoying as what these bell ends have done!!!!!:mad:

festa
19-01-14, 07:13

Its not just you as oi had the same thought as well. The company joined yesterday and has already got a post count of 56 and got my backup.

arnie1971
19-01-14, 07:19
Have to agree. The trader hasn't even introduced themselves. Think the mods should be removing the posts. You don't just go hijacking other people's threads to promote your own business like that! But I have to admit they look nice!

DonnyDaz
19-01-14, 08:31
Cheeky [email protected]$tards, both the thieving ers and the advert! Will be keeping a close eye on mine here in Doncaster, there's always a 'rag n bone man' coming round

Kevr124
19-01-14, 08:37
I think hes just typed in "Step" and attached his advert to all things related to it.
Its very poor taste and drags up old dead threads.
Even his advert is poorly done.
MODS PLEASE REMOVE ALL HIS DIRTY DEEDS T: