in need of a shoulder to cry on [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

in need of a shoulder to cry on

undertheinfluence
08-09-08, 21:27
or a heavy mob and a sherlock holmes type detective. dont really need a heavy mob cos would like to deal with them my self.
my van was broken into last night and had my cd/dvd player stolen and worse all of my music, 4 cd cases filled to the brim 100s gutted man
b:cs stole my keys so i have to have the van recovered to a safe yard before they return. however i was tempted to sleep in it tonight with my trusty crowbar+/-machette I: i will need to have all the locks and ignition barrel changed. worse it was on my drive when it happened.
if anyone hears of or sees a 7inch lcd dvd going cheap in a local pub nr bridgend, give me a shout, or get a good price! :)

lardyb
08-09-08, 21:34
bugger don't tell me things like that. I thought living round here was better than that.
not that I'm advocating copying CD's but if you stick up a list of tha ones that went I'll copy any I have for you (depending on your music taste of course, if your into maria carey forget it)

Did I see you coming out of porthcawl on sunday as well. Was in the mrs's golf so didn't flash

steve padda
08-09-08, 21:40
Feel for you bud, dirty lowlife scumbags destroy another good person's dream
Mate they need beating with a large bat.

steve

rocketron
08-09-08, 22:29
sorry to hear that bud, makes you want to do something unholy and illegal to them not that i condone that sort of behavier......muchI:

undertheinfluence
08-09-08, 22:33
thanks guys, im sure i heard maria carey coming from ur van at margam,
i thought this area was better than that to, police have said that there has been a spate of these types of crime.
i cant remember what music i had, ranging from acid jazz, pearl jam, to bob dylan, old school hip hop, del a soul to jimmy, damn so many cds. shouldnt have left them in the van. or just copied them.:(

TDI Dave
08-09-08, 22:38
check a local cash converters !

my home was burgled ,and i was walking down the town passed a scummy cash converters shop :c and saw a circular saw which was mine as it had my postcode melted on it (soldering iron style)
along with a few bits

called the cops instore and i recognised the scroat on cctv who turned me over

police couldnt charge him with anything more than handling stolen goods :c

maybee youll see your stuff in there too with a bit of luck

cally
08-09-08, 22:43
gutted for you fella.... thieving little f###ers.... and in your driveway man..... ggrrrrrr... makes me f#### mad.....

tidytransporters
08-09-08, 23:41
p.m me and i will send you loads of tunes!! Got loads on dvd-r each week the missus works in the music industry get allsorts

No problem will take me 2 mins to sort you loads of albums!!

Send me your address and i will send em mate.

look on the bright side you may find loads of bands you have never heard of before!!

Sorry

undertheinfluence
09-09-08, 02:30
guys thanks again, you know this is a nice comunity of peeps, i feel better already, and they didnt get the van. supose,Rasp:
lardyb sry i didnt see you, i was down pcawl on sunday. i'll keep an eye out next time:ILU:

m666blp
09-09-08, 08:43
p.m me and i will send you loads of tunes!! Got loads on dvd-r each week the missus works in the music industry get allsorts

No problem will take me 2 mins to sort you loads of albums!!

Send me your address and i will send em mate.

look on the bright side you may find loads of bands you have never heard of before!!

Sorry

can you send me some dvd -r's of music please ?I:

fireengine
09-09-08, 09:07
Sorry to hear about this. :(

T4Haus
09-09-08, 10:00
:(Im Really sorry to hear about what happened, i would need a large shoulder to cry on too!

Daaisy
09-09-08, 11:46
My sympathy too:grphg

had mine broken into on my drive right under my bedroom window night before volksfest bristol and lost my sat nav and music. can't afford excess so have to manage without !!!
:(gutted

Its the locks thats the pain tho!!!

My ex was on hols couple of weeks ago and our eldest daughter was keeping an eye on things while he was away.

She had a girlfriend and 3 local lads (Friends she had known for a few years )back for a few drinks.

Next day ex's 6 month old soft top Saab goes missing

Daughter on phone to me distraught .

Ex not too happy either !!!

Car turned up 2 days later in Gabalfa few scratches ................ turned out one of the "friends" had gone thro ex's bedside cabinet and nicked the keys and came back later the next day for the car !!!

Daughter learned valuable lesson............don't trust anyone !!!

Ex had more hassle trying to get locks done than if they'd trashed car

but still making profit on all the stuff that was "nicked" out of his boot.

When i can't afford the :c excess to make a legit claim AARGH !!!!!!

still, him having to drive round in a fiesta almost makes up for it
LOL:LOL:LOL:

police not that bothered.............apparently its happening all the time !!!

Daaisy

tidytransporters
09-09-08, 12:17
only if some scum bag has nicked all of yours!!

undertheinfluence
14-09-08, 14:28
spoke to the assessor and he says he might have to replace the entire steering column, as the lock is on, was asking me how much i payed, does the insurance know this and that about the van? regarding modifications, im nervous that they might try and write it off or get out of paying anything, ive been honest with them, worried that they might not even cover the van let alone belive the amount of cds stolen. ive not even thought about trying to diddle them..

undertheinfluence
14-09-08, 14:30
mmmmmmmmmmm rant over

novo
14-09-08, 18:40
Hey Gaz, ahh man sorry to hear that some scumbag got in your van, little f:cg thieving scumbags need their hands smashed to bits with........................

Your gonna have to buy a friend for your doggy bud, just perhaps a little bit bigger but just dont feed him for a few weeks/years....