i need a new back box! [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

i need a new back box!

jarvo
11-09-08, 18:07
OK so i need a new exhaust back box, so made a phone call to A T S tyres and exhausts, and he said which one? there's loads . I've got a 2.5 tdi 1998 lwb but he still wasn't sure but he quoted me 80 back box fitted or 160 middle and back do these prices seem OK or should i save my money for a posh s/s full system, if s/s, is there any recommendations for the notts area to have one made I'd like the twin pipes out of the back
regards jarvo

blaineuk
11-09-08, 21:34
custom chrome in nuneaton will build you a stainless system for a reasonable amount.

Spock
12-09-08, 00:29
I got mine in st Helens.
urban sports.

slimbo
12-09-08, 21:46
OK so i need a new exhaust back box, so made a phone call to A T S tyres and exhausts, and he said which one? there's loads . I've got a 2.5 tdi 1998 lwb but he still wasn't sure but he quoted me 80 back box fitted or 160 middle and back do these prices seem OK or should i save my money for a posh s/s full system, if s/s, is there any recommendations for the notts area to have one made I'd like the twin pipes out of the back
regards jarvo

i got an 03 2.5tdi swb and my new back box cost 47 quid from partco..
mind you i did have a discount..

but its worth a try ..

surfdaddy
12-09-08, 22:40
I had a custom one at Top Gear. Double the price but many many times the quality and lifetime guarantee plus adds value plus cool factor. Why have cotton when you can have stainless steel?

cheekymonkey
15-09-08, 11:53
give these guys a call... sorted me out with full exhaust inc de-cat - very good prices & good service!
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BARNES-SILENCER-SERVICES-EXHAUSTS

sandyouch
15-09-08, 12:30
i can vouch for that ebay account, they just sold me a full exhaust system including de-cat, clamps and postage was 130 :-)