what should i do [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

what should i do

vada2226
16-09-08, 00:40
well starts like this bought a van a few months ago[after serching for ever] been spendin alot of time and money inc a full new respray on it to get it way we want only for the little *** across the road to put a brick through the window, obously no proof and have a feelin there may be more so dilema is sell it n be gutted or keep it and risk it cos a love her!
WHAT TO DO :(

paul ss
16-09-08, 00:48
where abouts in donny do you live out of curiosty , may no someone that could make the problem go away LOL:

vada2226
16-09-08, 00:54
I: jus at racecourse, its one them little asbo gangs wi nothin better to do

Fatboy35
16-09-08, 08:50
I: perhaps they could learn to knit while their broken legs heal?;)

(i wonder if being run over by a van hurts?)

.....idle thoughts....

Hampshire3321
16-09-08, 09:54
Mindless violence does not always work. Scaring somone to the point where they think they wont make it out alive is a much better option im told.

Take care mate and make sure if your going to do someting, you go down the right route so you dont end up having to look over your shoulder every day.

Best of luck. Andy

paul ss
16-09-08, 14:45
rope round feet then onto back of van , pull them down the road till bones start to show works with some little **** that i had trouble with .

koza
16-09-08, 14:55
try the eastern european way...
give him a shovel and tell to start digging

Slinkster
16-09-08, 15:32
well starts like this bought a van a few months ago[after serching for ever] been spendin alot of time and money inc a full new respray on it to get it way we want only for the little *** across the road to put a brick through the window, obously no proof and have a feelin there may be more so dilema is sell it n be gutted or keep it and risk it cos a love her!
WHAT TO DO :(

Why sell it???? Just break the little f*ckers legs! problem solved!

golddust
16-09-08, 15:43
Could you perhaps rent a lockup garage nearby to park undercover overnight?

big bazza
16-09-08, 16:33
you do need to garage it mate, id beat the **** out of the little ****s but at the end of the day they'll still do your van over,it makes me sick to be honest id rather have someone have a pop at me,than a motor or house etc

DavieT4
16-09-08, 17:07
Could you perhaps rent a lockup garage nearby to park undercover overnight?

try the local housing assoc for garages or your council. Generally around 7 quid per week.

vada2226
16-09-08, 20:10
Thanks for all the feedback guys, had a good giggle over a few!!
I tell you it only gets worse, the little bleeders had the bare faced cheek to climb on my wheely bin onto my porch then on top of my bay window & broke the bloody camera!!! ALL IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!!!! Even the camera wasn't a deterrant to these animals!
I really do wish I could go & knock the living daylights out of each & every one of them but with being a young lady it kinda makes it that bit harder, I'm sure they wouldn't think twice about whacking me back!
Definately need to do sumert, pronto. Good idea about the lock ups from local council, never even thought about it A:

Jurasik
16-09-08, 20:15
Get a BIG dog & don't feed it much. Let it sleep in the van. If they try it again, they had better run FAST. :D

vwaddict
16-09-08, 21:48
unless its a BIG lockup a t4 wont fit in it .had a similar problem with neighbours a few years back ended up stressed to the max and a constant curtain twitcher i moved in the end. i know its not the answer but lets face it even if you got someone to give them a kicking they would only get there mates to brick the windows or do the van over .dont know what the answer is but its happening all over nowadays all down to the bleeding hearts who make excuses for the yob brigade

scruffyherbert
16-09-08, 22:02
Any sort of retaliation and I suspect you'll get it back worse. Burn your van out maybe :confused:
Sadly there is no answer apart from move or like mentioned get a big hungry dog. Amazing the power of a dog.

I feel for you. I lived in the end of Newcastle for 20 years and the little c**ts were a f***ing nightmare. No respect for anything or anybody and if it wasn't tied down they'd nick it or knack it. Saying that even if it was tied down they'd nick it. Ferral little b*****ds.

I ended up moving darn sarf and it was the best thing I did. The worst that happened round here was a catflap got kicked in once and someone snapped a car aerial. Both made the local press!!!