T4 Westfalia Exclusive [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

T4 Westfalia Exclusive

ScoobyT4
24-09-12, 14:13
FOR SALE: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271063094356?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

This has been my pride and enjoy and the best camper I have ever owned. It is the best possible layout with plenty of space for 4 people and ideal for families with full height kitchen and bathroom with toilet. The van has been looked after and is it great condition and will give its next owner a lot of pleasure. It is the 2.5 petrol engine so loads of power but also has LPG so doing the equivalent of 50-60 MPG!!!

It is a Long Wheel Base, 5-speed manual, 4 berth, FULL 12 months MOT, Full service history, just had full service and new brakes so its ready to go!

Memory Foam mattress, air conditioning, swivel front seats, Ebersbacher central heating, four 3-point seat belts, twin airbags, double glazed windows, DAB radio CD player, bike rack, FIAMA side wind-out awning. In addition if the asking price is met then I will also provide a brand new Outwell Country Road awning worth 450!. I also have lots of little accessories that I will throw in as well save you 000's. With twin boys we have decided to go for a static caravan for a few years so grab yourself a bargain and the best camper on the road!

If you need more pictures or have any questions please email me or call me 07808714690